1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Venenum, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Anyone being playing it recently? I've been engulfed into it for the past two weeks. Went from being like a level 6 to level 15 in the past two days. Someone help me before I become a drone.

Defend - Mute | Kapkan | Castle
    Attack - Twitch | Thatcher | Tchanka

2. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

Tchanka sucks.

• Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Good Coder x 1
  3. Stannis

Stannis Clockwork Customer Active Member

Do you dis our holy lord and savior tachanka? how dare you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Rhenz

You suck too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Stannis

You suck more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Both of you are worse than AI on realistic. Garbage, straight trash on the keys. Ls I want some Ls, why do you keep taking all the Ls. :D

7. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

I was like Platinum 2 at one point but I basically stopped playing

I'm like clearance level 160-ish?? I don't really remember

My word of advice is don't be like some retarded faggot who 'mains' operators. Like the game isn't overwatch or something don't try it. If you're gonna play an operator play one to directly counter the enemies tactics. First round picks should be your particular favorite or most needed in your lineup, but from the first or second round on you should NOT be picking operators for the sole reason you 'like' them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rhenz

You suck the most.

9. Stannis

Yeah what Rhenz said, You suck.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)