1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Ration Dispenser UU Food Rations

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Wiz, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

So i'm using the more UU foods plugins (things like UU chocolate etc) and I want to know how to make ration dispensers give out the new rations and rations for factions. ANy ideas? Also some citizens the ration dispenser goes red but theres no text saying wait an hour.

2. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

Just replace in the 'init.lua' (path: entities/cw_rationdispenser)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. grafikerror

grafikerror Clockwork Customer Active Member

In init.lua, at line 124, just change :
    Code:
    local itemTable = Clockwork.item:CreateInstance("ration");
    by
    Code:
    local itemTable = Clockwork.item:CreateInstance("replace_here_by_the_new_ration_uniqueID");

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. Wiz

Thanks, any idea how to make them change depending on the loyalist rank or faction? And how to allow combine to use dispensers. I also have issues with ration tokens, no idea how to get them working

5. Wiz

I use better viewdata if that helps

6. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Moved to requests, seems more appropriate there.

7. Wiz

Not really... It is NOT a plugin request, im asking how I can edit the already existing files in the schema to link up with a plugin. NOT a request.

So maybe before you start moving threads you should actually be a part of them, this thread was already moved before you came, not knowing what the conversation is actually about and moved it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wiz

I trid it but it didnt work, the ration machine dispensed nothing when it was edited.

9. BananasTheKing

BananasTheKing Clockwork Customer

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

lol no ones going to help you if you act like a hobbledehoy

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Wiz

im just annoyed this thread keeps getting constantly moved, im not gonna get any help if it keeps getting constantly moved

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

There is a plugin to do your requested feature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wiz

There is!? Are you able to link me?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer Active Member

15. Wiz

thanks

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)