1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[Release] Aging

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by duck, Oct 25, 2014.

1. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

2. Monkah

Monkah Guest

Just a quick heads up-- fourties isn't a word. Forties is =p.

Also, if you have your character for over a year, does the age number go up? xD

3. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

The age goes up every time a year passes ICly, so it's dependent on the time the server has set ICly to pass every minute.

Also, fuck. Updated. What idiot decided that :(

4. The Doctor M.D.

The Doctor M.D. Ay lil' mama lemme' whisper in ya' Clockwork Customer Active Member

Love the second picture and the plugin so so much.

5. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Praise Duck, it was finally released.
    This'll be going on my F:NV Server.

Also, Why was this never added in to just regular clockwork? Aging is something that should just be in by default..

6. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

This is one of those things I don't think should be in by default. There's a lot of variables to take into consideration.

7. Viomi

Viomi Running #! Linux Active Member

Indeed. I don't think the STALKER RP server I'm working on would do well with an automatic aging system like that.

8. Valterain

Valterain Dex is a chronic masturbator. Watch out. Clockwork Customer

Duck. I used to have a picture of your profile picture cropped on to the body of a nazi. Well, I no longer have that picture. So I'll just have to say good job.

9. !

! Active Member

I know it sounds grim, but have you ever thought of adding a system that implements death from being too old?

10. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

I don't want to dictate when players die.

11. !

! Active Member

It is indeed a great power. I respect your decision.

12. Labyrinth

Labyrinth o7 Cider.

This would be good for the servers that support TnB models since they have a variety of models, young to old.

13. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

The link doesn't work anymore? Is it possible you put this back up again, it would've been a cool feature to have

14. Soret2

Soret2 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Upload it again, please.

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)