1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Request a German Clockwork Community?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by karl-police, Oct 7, 2017.

1. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Active Member

Dear @kurozael

I request eine Deutsche Clockwork Community section on the forums, because I am foreigner and fit in the german part since I am the only good guy who speaks very good German here, I ugess or we could get more foreigner moderators. I'm sure we have some people that speak german here. So thats why I request this section on the forums, please @kurozael, and when pull request on github too?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Box Box x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Moved to "Discussion", Doesn't belong in the Communities section.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

ok you pay host website server yes

4. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Hey Blondie Honorable

but I dont speak jerman?

5. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

lol
    [​IMG]
    just remove all these boards and have just 1 called "Foreign Land". only 2-4 threads each of these boards

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

I think the reason the current forum boards exist is due to the influx of servers who speak Spanish, French, and Russian. Although it's ultimately up to kuro to add a German section @karl-police

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. karl-police

Thats what the thread is for.

8. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

I'll add this to my list and arrange it at some point this week, I think it's only fair seeing as we have other foreign boards.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  9. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Honorable Active Member

Hi I Would Like To Request A Mongolian Board For Our Mongolian CW Brothers Out There.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

if lev gets mongolia and karl shit my pants gets portugese or german
    i want kurdish

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Box Box x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  11. karl-police

• Box Box x 2
  12. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

well can we get a Dutch board aswell.
    there's like a serious amount of Dutch people in the clockwork community, so them getting their board makes sense.

oh wait all Dutch people are educated and speak English to atleast a somewhat understandable degree....

nevermind

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1