1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Reset stuck mapscene? [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Papabear3g, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

There's a map scene that's now stuck outside the map and I cannot remove it via command. It's very frustrating because I couldn't figure out the command to add a still map scene, when you do /mapsceneadd 0 1. It glitches out and shows for everyone's screen. Any help?

2. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

garrysmod/settings/clockwork/schemas/<Your Schema>/plugins/ and find the mapscene folder and remove it.

3. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

You just helped me out so much, I appreciate it man

Previous Readers (Total: 0)