1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP restitution.network

Discussion in 'Communities' started by BananasTheKing, Apr 6, 2018.

1. BananasTheKing

BananasTheKing Clockwork Customer

We've started.

Enjoy the show.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tried it, wasn't really impressed, first event was boring and generic for a hl2rp (ration manafacturing), mpf don't really strike me as unique or noteworthy just typical robocop rpers on a powertrip, there was constantly annoying music i couldn't figure out how to turn off that deafened me. the scripting and atmosphere was alright, the map was decently propped
    6/10 it's okay

EDIT: server got better, will update soon

the server's pretty good, i updgrade it to an 8/10, obviously story-based and everything said in the thread has been proven, i found the roleplay to keep entertained and focused, it wasn't thought provoking but it didn't need to be. the server easily rises above the low standards of hl2rp

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. BananasTheKing

I've reprimanded that cop that knocked you out. It won't happen again.

4. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

Thanks for the feedback Jack Noble! You're a valued player and your suggestions will be taken into consideration.

• Funny Funny x 6
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. holy crap I did not expect it to be this good. The narrative is obviously the main focus.

I thought it was going to be just a CRP.

This server is a story, not an atmosphere like other servers. It will trap you in, eat your time away, draw you into the narrative, the server owner will do their best at keeping you entertained even if you're trying to do passive.

My biggest gripe was that some players that just joined were TP'd in. Not only were they confused but it detered some of the progress. Other than that I give this a good rating and @BananasTheKing needs to figure out how to incorporate players that join into each and every story.

The story was good, the event ran near flawlessly, player-involvement was really good.

Just wish there was more people to enjoy it with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. this server does definitely deserve more players, i feel like the narrative would be different if more individuals were involved, it could likely make the plot not progress so quickly (which isn't an issue it can just burn your creativity quickly).

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BananasTheKing

Thanks for your feedback! Yeah, the TPing in was really the fastest & most efficient way I could deal with it in the heat of the moment. I'm always open to suggestions on how to flesh new players into the environment quickly, without being disorienting!

I really do appreciate your compliments, and I'll take them into account in the next part.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BananasTheKing

Change of plans. I'm gonna do the next part tomorrow. Does 2PM Mountain Time sound good for everyone?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ralph

Ralph black Active Member

ill have to check dis out

10. BananasTheKing

There's gonna be a small delay. I'll edit with the ETA when we've got it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. BananasTheKing

Starting in a couple minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I regret playing UnderWorld over this, tbh.

13. BananasTheKing

hey guys. I'm really sorry I've been off. I've been dealing with a lot of really personal events over the last two weeks which have taken a toll on me. I'm okay now, there's a large possibility of me putting the next session up this weekend. keep in mind I'm doing this with little to no administration, but I'm trying my hardest.

14. BananasTheKing

Previous Readers (Total: 0)