1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RIP John Peter Bain (aka TotalBiscuit)

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by RJ, May 25, 2018.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

Ouch. I never watched his content but i knew he was a legend because of the things he did.
    The world hurts more each day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

the dumb political shit he said always made me dislike him but, shit, that's one of the worst ways to die

poor bastard

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

what resist said, seen a few of his wtf videos and i know that he was a legend and a great critic for the thing's he has done, its a shame that wtf... will come to an end, always enjoyed seeing it popup on my suggested videos list

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sad times, he was only 33 too :(

6. Roth

unknown.png

• Box Box x 1
  7. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

F

i don't understand the people who are cheering over this guy's death, like what the fuck

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Roth

i may have shared that dumb meme but yeah celebrating anyone's death is fucked up. i'm not surprised anymore, though.

9. should've had himself checked out the moment he had blood pouring from his colon rather than shrugging it off

but still, f

10. zoid

zoid Fucked In The Ass Community Member

wait why are people memeing a man dead from cancer

11. kick him while hes down, he was usually pretty good at defending himself and his views - its hard to argue with a man who knows how to argue

Previous Readers (Total: 0)