1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RJ's Plugin/Development Collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by RJ, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Well, I put it in plugins folder and that's all, can u answer me if I did correct?

2. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

Sounds correct. Any errors in your console?

3. Nothing, just few errors about Cremator Immolator, that's all, both of vortigauntfactions and vortibeam are placed in cw2hlrp -> plugins :(

4. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hi RJ's,
    Please update this plugin.. thank you.

"Item Spawner+ - Download
    This plugin is similar to the free Item Spawner plugin except is has been made more easy to define rarities of an item. Instead of using number values, you can use word values such as Common, Uncommon, Valuable, Rare and Legendary. Furthermore, an ESP has been added so when enabled, the user will be able to see all locations of the created item spawns (this is restricted to Super Admin+)."

5. RJ

How so?

6. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

The download link is dead.

7. RJ

8. Mixed

Thank you RJ.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pawn

Pawn Registered User Active Member

Hey, RJ.

The plugin ItemSpawner+ is broken for me.
    It spams the console with an error for the Automatic Spawn system function. I've tried reinstalling the plugin before but it's not working still? Is there a way it's possible to fix this?

Here's the Error:
    Lua Error: [Clockwork] The 'Tick' plugin hook has failed to run.gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/itemspawnerplus/plugin/sv_hooks.lua:30: bad argument #1 to 'random' (number expected, got nil)

10. RJ's item spawner is notoriously broken/buggy.

Use Gr4Ss's one in the plugin workshop buddy.

Bit of a diff system, might need some edits, but much much more stable and reliable. (No offence to RJ, his other stuff is great)

http://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/plugin/itemspawnerv2/view

11. RJ

No offence taken, I completely agree. I haven't maintained these as well as should/could.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  12. Pawn

Pawn Registered User Active Member

I've tried Gr4Ss. But I'm too stupid to understand it. Like, I've asked Gr4Ss and everything. RJ's plugin is much simpler and understandable for me. But, I guess I'll have to figure it out. Thanks!

13. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

Site is broke.

14. RJ

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  15. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

So you upload all your plugins for this time somewhere?

16. Neuroviper

Neuroviper Clockwork Customer

Still broken?

17. RJ

18. RJ

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. RJ

• Like Like x 1
  20. RJ

I reworked the main thread to provide more information. Hopefully that'll make it easier for anyone looking for a particular plugin.

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)