1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RJ's Plugin/Development Collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by RJ, Feb 1, 2013.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  3. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

4. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

5. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

All the plugins are available, RJ has gone mad!

6. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

Yes! Muaha! >:}

7. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

Fixed.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  8. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

• Like Like x 1
  9. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

PSA: All/most of my work will be receiving a license (you'll find out which one(s) later), for those who don't know: "All rights reserved" is and was implied on all of my released work (unless I specified otherwise).

10. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Active Member

fix itemspawner, pls and come on steam online, please.

11. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

How's it broken? Also I can't get on Steam at the moment.

12. karl-police

I think it causes a server crash.

13. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

Are you using the newest version? It can be found here: https://github.com/xRJx/itemspawnerplus

Also from the read me: "TO PREVENT CRASHES: Have at least 1 spawn inaccessable by all players, or have at least 8 spawns setup."

14. karl-police

you have a mediafire link :D pls

15. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

I don't have a mediafire link, sorry.

16. karl-police

its broken, the server crashes also as soon as you walk inside it. The esp thing is a fucking white square thing and the esp is a flashbang that doesn't disappear.

After I removed the itemspawner with the command the entity dropped outside thats so weird also.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

It crashes because an infinite loop occurs. When a player is too close to an item spawn, it'll keep on trying to find a new one. Since there's only one, it'll infinitely select the same one and crash the server. The ESP shows white boxes across the map as a means to identify where an item spawn is. I'm not sure about that flashbang thing you mentioned. Also yeah it's weird the item spawned after you removed it.

18. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

I updated my plugins' description in the first post because they were... Lacking. Hopefully people should understand how to use the plugin before downloading it now (although this doesn't matter if you've been using my old plugin website).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  19. karl-police

give us new site pls

20. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

Why?

Previous Readers (Total: 0)