1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RJ's Plugin/Development Collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by RJ, Feb 1, 2013.

1. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

oh sorry I need to extend what I want to say

GIVE ME LINK CYKA you can also hyper it to make it more nice

2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Oh, well there's only my old website that's pretty outdated: http://clockwork.exiguousproductions.com/

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. karl-police

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. RJ

What are you talking about?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RJ

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR MY PLUGINS: After thinking about it for awhile, I've decided to go with the MIT license for my plugins.

What does this mean for you as a user (someone who uses these plugins on their server)?
    Not much, just don't delete the LICENSE.txt file that's found within the plugin.

What does this mean for you as a developer?
    Please also note that what I write below is just a general summation of what the license entails and that the info I wrote below is NOT the actual license. If you want to know what the license actually means, you'll have to read the LICENSE.txt file where applicable.

You can do pretty much whatever you want with the plugins without restriction (for the most part), but note that I disclaim certain liabilities. You can sell them, modify them, redistribute them, etc. HOWEVER, you must keep the LICENSE.txt file included with every iteration and you must credit me where applicable (e.g. if the code's contents are behind a paywall, you'd have to include credits outside of the paywall, e.g. in the product description when browsing things to buy). You can also apply your own license if it doesn't conflict with my own license.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RJ

• Like Like x 1
  7. RJ

• Like Like x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  8. RJ

2018 January

Disable Quiz - https://github.com/xRJx/disablequiz

Disables the quiz when first joining.

Not a complicated released by any means. I had the plugin sitting around so I figured I'd release it so that others can make use of it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

Gotta try to make one half life consequence ^^ Thanks RJ for sharing your awesome work !

• Like Like x 1
  10. RJ

You're welcome, and thanks for using it!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. RJ

I'm thinking about selling plugins again because I need money for life stuff (insurance, rent, food, etc.). Does anyone have thoughts, opinions, or questions on the matter? I'm open to advice as well.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. karl-police

I think some people would like if they could get a remake of all the nebulous plugins.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. RJ

Do you have any particular examples? Some of them may be an interesting challenge but I'd probably only do it if I can put my own unique spin on it.

14. Their /data function that can put BOL, Anti-Citizen, notes etc on people
    Controlling cameras and being able to see through them
    Cameras flashing red with a notice when a weapon,bol or anti-citizen is spotted
    CWU,CMU,WI having a /data function for their employees
    a command that plays emits random VCs from the CP same goes for OTA for OTA VCs
    Kickdoor command that plays the animation
    Expanded animations such as /laydown etc
    OTA has some sort of command that plays their melee animation that allows them to knock someone out
    A properly working vortigaunt swep that does the animation
    Expanded vortigaunt attacks that you see in HL2 such as a vortigaunt stomping the floor (I think) and it damages anyone nearby

That's what I can think of off the top of my head that I noticed while on. I would most definitely pay for any of those I listed.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  15. cash wednesday

cash wednesday [UWG-Owner] [EpicBoii] [YeetNigga] Clockwork Customer Active Member

just do stuff that nobody has ever done and then sell it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

RJ already made that.
    This already exist but the animation is... weird.
    That's easy to do and in fact I have some.
    Got that.
    This already exists.

Anyways, yes, it would be interesting to see a remake of all of these plugins, especially the /datafile and visor utilities plugin.

17. RJ

Those sound interesting, in particular the /data, door kicking (already done before but it's buggy as mentioned by Aspect), expanded animations, and melee attack for OTA. Also what does BOL mean? I'm not familiar with the term.

Definitely. I've got about 5 plugins lined up for initial release and a whole bunch more planned.

Here's what I plan to initially release (TeleDoor may not make it though):
    [​IMG]

Here's all the other stuff I plan to release in the future (ignore the game server stuff):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A lot of the details can be found on my own Trello boards for Armata Gaming:
    https://trello.com/b/UmXN8rL9/hl2rp-development
    https://trello.com/b/xO7G3Qd2/phase-four-development

I originally planned to keep my plugins exclusive to my own gaming community but I don't think that'll work out as intended. I find it way more compelling to make plugins when there's the opportunity to make some money, especially now that I'll be needing it for expenses.

18. BOL means "Be on the Lookout

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. karl-police

Did he say MPF Uniforms, pretty sure there are plenty plugins outside there, that do the same thing.

The surviliance plugin. Just hop in on their server and look at the plugin description and search around the nebulous thread. I can give you some of my files too if you need reference.

• Like Like x 1
  20. karl-police

Something that you should make for free is a, "Class template" aka. nebulous uses Class.info and then does stuff like. infoTable.speed or something, you should make atemplate for that, and then. and then you release Zombine class with those infotable class and, you know what I mean?

Current Readers (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Scotnay

Previous Readers (Total: 0)