1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RJ's Plugin/Development Collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by RJ, Feb 1, 2013.

1. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

IA Citizen and IA Metrocop ? Not sure if its a good idea, peoples still put npcs on their empty server to make it appareat less empty and its just lame and lazy

• Box Box x 1
  2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Not quite. I'm pretty sure the ones available only change a player's model. Mine can seamlessly make the player apart of the Combine faction with all that you'd expect (Combine HUD, access to Combine doors, appearing as Combine on the scoreboard, etc.). Out of curiosity, can you provide any links to uniforms that do the same? I believe Arbiter has a similar plugin but it costs money.

I'll see what I can find. Also there's no need to provide files, I don't want to cause any incidents.

Sorry, I don't quite understand.

These won't just be NPCs that are spawned from the spawn menu. They'll be interactive, autonomous, and hopefully will add to the immersive experience. It'll be like NPCs in something like Fallout, someone you can talk to and interact with who goes about their own business.

Also I'm sure it's just a spelling mistake, but it's "AI" (Artificial Intelligence) and not "IA".

3. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

Oh my mistake then, could be interessing, also excuse my mistake, since i'm french i mixed the french word and the english one, my bad

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)