1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RP Screenshots

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by matlock, May 6, 2018.

1. I've compiled a ton of screenshots from my previous servers and put them in a single imgur album. A majority of them are from Site 86 and .DUST since those were my favorite servers to run.

https://imgur.com/a/c9xp2Zl

RP screenshot thread, post yours. Discussions welcome.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I've grown tired of GMod mainly because it's all a bunch of repetitive servers out there, but the servers in those screenshots looks really interesting. Something that has a lot of effort put into it. I would definitely check it out if they ever come back. (assuming they no longer exist.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

its stuff like this that makes me want to roleplay again
    then i realize there's a 90% chance it never turns out to be what it is like on the screenshots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just play my servers and you'll be good to go.

5. SireElite

yeah i'll give you that dust was quite good fun
    but you don't have anymore servers ;(

6. Something may be cooked up in the future. I'm not completely done with owning servers just yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I'll be waiting :=)

8. SireElite

9. Some of the earlier screenshots are actually mine, and I helped co-own S86 and I owned Dust during it's blunder stage. I'll be including some of these in a later video for my review channel along with some archive footage.

Just shows that competent work like this isn't impossible, you just have to be willing to put the work in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GaviaoKing

GaviaoKing The only brazilian brony of the community

Some of the best rp moments i had on gmod were on those servers, it's really good to know that something new is coming on the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

security detail please

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. zoid

zoid Fucked In The Ass Community Member Active Member

Here's my collection of screenshots from the 2nd iteration of S86.

https://imgur.com/a/D0Xo2

I'll get some more in a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. zoid

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah...your screenshots are better than mine. Kino work, friendo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gabs

gabs Clockwork Customer

I've got hours worth of random archived footage on a playlist here. Also the first version of .DUST from 2015, https://imgur.com/a/QoVTS

I have thousands of screenshots dating from 2010 to now, and I might compile another album at a later date.

• Like Like x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  16. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

some random videos I have on my channel

I'll compile some screenshots of dust, s86 and crossed soon.

• Like Like x 1
  17. zoid

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Here are a few screenshots from both my server and other servers.
    Resistance canals.jpg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

thisthishtisthisthisthis^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

20. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

honestly tho i'm really really fucking sad i couldn't be around for s86/dust/begotten, i've had easily my best RP experience on SD but after being able to play one night on S86 my PC decided to be fucking gay and ruin my fun for like... 15 months

Previous Readers (Total: 7)