1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

RP Screenshots

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by matlock, May 6, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uploading my screenshots of the Psychophobia: Neurosis finale simply because the original thread for it got deleted. I had some good fun on this server, very emotive story.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

https://imgur.com/a/lVfgsXz
    Found some old Donk Squad screenshots from C16's Phase Four back in 2015 for anyone who remembers.
    @vexus @RJ @duck @kurozael

Remember when you could put infinite amounts of money into your alliance's safebox and then withdraw it all at once?

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Ah those were really good times. We got wiped by like 1 guy with a gun, too. That was pretty rough lol.

4. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Oh man that brings back the memories. I didn't play on the server nearly as much as I wanted to because I was busy fixing shit. Seeing those pics makes me want to host another Phase Four server for shits and giggles.

5. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've been working on a Phase Four that operates similar to tekkit in a way, as in everything requires some form of power to function properly. I'd definitely play a P4 if somebody put one up, it's the only gamemode I don't like hosting because playing as an admin just isn't the same.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  6. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Oh yeah I saw some pics of that, it's some cool looking stuff.

7. I'm living in your guys' shadows here...

8. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

yo that's vintage, damn. good times

9. Recently uncovered some great screenshots on my old hard drive. More coming soon.

10. cash wednesday

[​IMG]
    @vexus @Rhenz
    I know this isn't an RP screenshot, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. dated December 2015.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

that's nuts lol

miss playing with u guys

12. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

bring back c16 game nights
    @timmytommy

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

that looks like fun
    bring it back

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

cedric.png

• Box Box x 4
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  15. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. cash wednesday

17. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

looks like you just answered your own question

• Box Box x 1
  18. cash wednesday

no shit, it was a rhetorical question

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. wasn't the last one held a bust? i forgot what happened specifically, i think only three people made face
    @cash wednesday correct me if i'm wrong

20. cash wednesday

from what I remember yeah, we couldn't fill up a versus game. I think that had more to do with circumstances surrounding the date/time rather than people not wanting to join.

Previous Readers (Total: 7)