1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

rp_c18_v1 remaster or something like that

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Tyrex, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

just started but here's a comparison pic, swapping out all textures with 2k resolution bumpmapped ones
    i also plan to update the lighting elements on the map
    if you remember any bugs from this map please post here so i can possibly fix them as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. looks good I guess. do you have an estimate as to how large this map's file size will be compared to the previous considering the 2k textures?
    edit: you're using the official vmf right?

3. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

im using a decompiled version, and no i don't have an estimate, it can only imagine it will be quite large

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. if you want I could pm you the .vmf that got posted to FP a long time ago, the links are dead and I had to revive one of my old drives to get it. it's legit I think, it was released alongside that city 17 central map which is another creation of humiliation? idk

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

yeah i'd appreciate it a ton man, i've looked for several vmfs and they all are supposedly the 'original' but they won't compile lol

6. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  7. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

8. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

nevermind, Vented figured out it was one of the monitors for some odd reason

9. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

i decided i am also going to do all of the models as well
    first model test, the basic door

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  10. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

editing the roads and sidewalks to clean them up
    before:
    [​IMG]
    after: