1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

rp_eve_atomic

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Sixx, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

Over the course of the last month I've been seriously hammering down my mapping knowledge so that I could create a new map based around Fallout Roleplay for eve's new server. This is basically a flipped and heavily edited version of gm_atomic, which was quite small and didn't have much potential for Roleplay beforehand. This has things taken out of other maps, such as the bridge from rp_apocalypse since I'm not a pro mapper just yet, but I still worked really hard on it and I wanted to share it here for some feedback.

Features:
    • Airstrip with Control Tower
    • NCR Bunker made far smaller to save on brushes and because it never gets used.
    • Expanded spawn bunker.
    • Added vault door as a teleporter to the spawn. (There was previously no way to get back to it).
    • Underground Complex beneath Gas Station.
    • ROBCO Industries Power Plant.
    • Actually has a town. (The NCR settlement had three buildings, hardly counts).
    • Caravan site for traders/raiders/whatever.
    • Re-textured 80% of the map.
    • Still has building space for players.
    • HDR!
    • S2K Zone, for when P2L causes too much LOOC spam.
    Screenshots:
    NCR Camp:
    [​IMG]
    Player Town:
    [​IMG]
    Camp Site
    [​IMG]
    Airstrip
    [​IMG]
    NCR Bunker
    [​IMG]
    Power Plant
    [​IMG]
    S2K Zone
    [​IMG]
    Promotional Poses:
    Wastelander Finding Vault Door
    [​IMG]
    Ranger and Bartender
    [​IMG]
    Brotherhood of Steel
    [​IMG]
    Crestfallen Church Scene
    [​IMG]
    Legionary vs Feral Ghouls
    [​IMG]
    NCR Training
    [​IMG]
    Injured Ranger
    [​IMG]
    Known issues:
    • Some of the displacements don't line up with the skybox. This is something I could fix with painstaking effort but honestly it's not even that big of a deal. 99% of it is fine.
    • Despite constantly lining and re-lining everything up, some of the brushes appear to have gaps. They are absolutely fine in Hammer SDK, so I guess it's an engine bug or something to do with face limitations.
    Link:
    Coming very soon! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1288765858

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. cool map!!!

Previous Readers (Total: 0)