1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Rusty's Meh Plugin Collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Rusty007, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Hi all. My name is Rusty, I haven't been doing this for long so be nice to me :D
    I've recently started making plugins for hl2rp, and I'm still learning. I also decided to upload some plugins to the plugin center, as I noticed that they were missing from there. Proper credit given to the amazing coders who made them, and I'm probably not going to be uploading work by others anytime soon as well. So here's a small showcase of my plugins, more of which are probably to come.

STUFF I MADE :)
    Background Music
    A fairly simple plugin to help create more atmosphere in your hl2rp server. Every 10-15 minutes a random song from the hl2 soundtrack will play for players. I have deliberately only chosen more ambient songs to be played for players. I was going to include songs from EP1 and EP2, but I realized that would be a gamble since some people still may not have either of those games.
    TO DO: Create a config key or a setting option for toggling the music on/off.
    Download

Alcohol
    Made this one because of the mediocre selection of default alcohol items. Simple stuff, adds items like scotch, wine, vodka, cider, etc.
    Download

STUFF I DIDN'T MAKE :(
    HL2TS2 Clothing
    Noticed this was missing from the plugin center, decided to upload it. I didn't make it, somebody else by the name of Daemon01 did. Awesome plugin, wished more servers would use it. Again, I did not make this one!
    Download]

Alko's Menu V2
    Another cool plugin, this one made by Alko/Songbird. A left side oriented menu, uploaded to the plugin center for the convenience of server owners. Another plugin I wished more people would use, because it looks awesome.
    Download

Thanks for taking the time to look through this thread. I plan to make more plugins soon. Hope to see some of my creations on your server, as well as the creations of others which I think are even better.​

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. MiliViu

MiliViu Clockwork Customer Active Member

Repair de alcohol link please

3. Lioz

Lioz Clockwork Customer

Please repair the background music link.

4. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

5. Soret2

Soret2 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Where did the alcohol and TS2 clothes gone?

6. ABRACADABRA!

ABRACADABRA! Active Member

They went away and if you didnt ban me from your amazing server i'd give the files ayyyy

• Box Box x 4
  7. Adler

Adler cwSexySaveData:SaveSomePieceOfShit() Clockwork Customer Active Member

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018

Previous Readers (Total: 0)