1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Savage-Reality-Roleplay|Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by ]SRG[ ealsakhria, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Overview:

Name: Savage-Reality-Roleplay

Founded: March of 2018

Type: Non-Profit

Player-Base (Half-Life 2 RP Only): Around 3 people normally.

Forums: http://savage-reality-rp.boards.net/ (Some of it is still W.I.P)

Server IP: 98.167.154.20:27015

Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Savage-Reality-Roleplay

Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=966196972

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction to our community:

Savage-Reality-Roleplay was officially founded in March of 2018, We are a community that strives to create a calm, fun and relaxing experience for its players, as well as bring happiness to its player base, We're constantly striving to ensure that our players are satisfied with their stay, and we try our very best to ensure a quality Roleplaying experience.

Roleplay:

Our server attempts to give the Roleplaying a fresh view, with allowing both P2L, as well as the rolling system, we also wish to focus on Character Development and World Development, by having public elections for the City-Administration, but we intend to keep the harsh rule of the Civil-Protection, but allowing our Units to behave how they want. We also intended to keep accuracy to the Canon as much as possible. We also intended to give the server a storyline that will develop as the server progresses. That is why we keep some plugins that may add unnecessary features to a minimum.

Intended Atmosphere:

“You’re train arrives into the city you were forced into, as you step onto the platform, you’re eye’s burn, Your throat feels dry, the sky is dark, and it almost consistently rains, the sound of mechanical groans comes from the looming factories that seem endless. The city reeks of crude oil, and burning rubber constantly. The streets are unusually quiet, citizens walking around, grim faces, you enter the apartment complex, the complex smells of decay, feces, vomit, and other varying aromas. Civil protection thunderous boots could be heard booming constantly. Night’s seem like days and day’s seem like nights. The true light of day may never be seen in the city.”

Meet the team!

Owner: chillin|#SpiceCHiEF

Co-Owner: ]SRG[ealsakhria

Head-Administrator: Wolf Headdress Collector

Super-Administrator: Positions open

Administrator: Schafer, Positions open

Operator: Positions open

Forum Developer: [Luxembourg] August Rakete

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this post! It means a lot to us, and we hope to see you on the server!

If the server is down, please contact me with my steam information and I will restart the server, Thanks!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

Such a savage fucking reality..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha, yes, I suppose the naming isn't the best thing, but I'll see if I can change it If that's what you meant.

4. robot

robot Moderator Staff Member Moderator Store Support Clockwork Customer

• Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.