1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP SaveData not enough memory

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by CHOPPER, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Everytime the server tries to save data, the game starts to use 100% of my cpu and lags the server, and gives an error in console:
    [Clockwork:Kernal] The 'SaveData' clockwork hook has failed to run. not enough memory

Even though I have memory.

2. I thought I was writing to the support desk, sorry I wrote this in the wrong category, again...

3. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

try giving the game full permission

4. Sorry but how?

5. I just gave up creating a server because how buggy it is, I downgraded to the full version and the props were gone, I upgraded back to beta and they are still gone, and this lag still exists so I'm not making any server

6. Duspende_

Duspende_ Veteran Active Member

I've never heard about this.

7. Savvyge Investments

So Chopper I have to ask, did you purchase a Clockwork Schema copy from the store, and a server host? Or are you doing this at home? Sorry my information didn't help earlier.

8. Yes, I'm using an original copy and I'm doing this at home.

9. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

can you post the actual console logs? because that's not what it says

10. It only happens when I join, by the way, I tried to verify the game too and It didn't work, also only this appears when that lag thing happens so I don't know.

11. I found a way to get my props back but I can't fix the lag, It happened to me before It got fixed when my friend removed his character, I'm assuming this happens when a character has so much penalty points, like 400 penalties.

12. My friend gets these in his console:
    HTML:
     http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=073095e7:222: Uncaught TypeError: Property 'group' of object #<error> is not a function[HTML] https://discordapp.com/assets/f726a958a2377dceee90.js:41: Uncaught TypeError: Property 'error' of object #<error> is not a function[HTML] http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=073095e7:222: Uncaught TypeError: Property 'group' of object #<error> is not a function[HTML] https://discordapp.com/assets/f726a958a2377dceee90.js:41: Uncaught TypeError: Property 'error' of object #<error> is not a function

13. I also realized I can't change character It lags the server and then it unfreezes again but I'm still in the same character.

14. Savvyge Investments

Are you using any sort of SQL with a database??

15. No.

16. Savvyge Investments

Okay I use a Server Host, they run the game mode, and give me access to an SQL that we set up using the Clockwork Install Instructions.
    Now Idk if you're just skipping where your character data is held, or you have it being put somewhere, but I feel it is a very important step.

The database is where you store your bans, items, player records.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  17. I'll also try SQL, thanks.

18. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member