1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

SectorFourGaming.com | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Shavargo, Oct 31, 2015.

1. i remember i had my LEET HAX!!!!!!!! on and with like 3 of my friends, one of them being a shady ass scammer trying to make it big

one of my closer friends was fucking around in spawn town and got banned for esp

like if anything you should be banning me

edit: I got rebanned for being part of the admin resistance movement

ban before dishonour.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Sim2014ftw

Sim2014ftw le professional leaker

Never say you use LEET HAX!!! because it's violating ToS

Personal experience :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Population gets low when the staff team perma-bans anyone who disagrees with them.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. they banned people for being in a group that was meant as a joke lol

5. Shavargo

Shavargo Clockwork Customer

There's a huge difference between having fun and breaking our rules. The group was involved with breaking our mugging rules and pretty much doing, "/me shots to the head" type of bullshit. As for banning people who disagree with us? That has absolutely never happened. Regardless, @rome 彡 I recall that you kept coming back via alt accounts and VPNs after you were perma-banned for breaking a ton of rules after giving you numerous chances

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sim2014ftw

Everytime i tried to join i always ended up cancelling because FastDL is fat.
    You should really disable fastDL and make people download the content themselves.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Thats one awful idea.

8. Sim2014ftw

Why? It's just time-consuming for people to join and makes people think "Ugh... Lots of content that I have to download to join a server... Better join another one."
    But yeah, that's just my POV because i usually leave content to download overnight.

9. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

you know you can disable downloads
    right

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sim2014ftw

Nope, how. I heard about it but never tried it.

11. ShadowOfDoubt

ShadowOfDoubt In the grim dark future. There is only SCG. Active Member

To be fair, ShockCore has gotten to the point where it harbours hermits from across the internet realm that don't have much to live for other than to poke sticks at others.
    But then also to try and poke the said stick at probably the largest competition about right now is almost mildly ironic. But then again, the other competition blaming the other for some form of mishap is also ironic. But then also so is the fact that someone from the SCG staff jumps to the defence of SCG without considering possibilities.
    Ironiception, I suppose.
    Just for clarification I'm not denying or proposing any of the said possibilities, simply speaking the fact they might not be entirely wrong.
    Although to be fair, from previous experience and knowledge gathered from prevous staff members neither servers are particularly good. Lets hope SF can improve on its last self. In that regard I'll bid the best of luck.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  12. Its under the Options menu and then under the Multiplayer tab in Garrys Mod, pretty simple.

13. i wasnt even talking about SCG but okay

edit: actually i probably was and im a retard

14. Jameston

Jameston Active Member

Funny how you say that. It happened to me on your old RP when I tried to kill a Ukrainian serviceman with a knife, he got mad and started arguing, then in the middle of us arguing another Ukranian just walked in like it was no one's business and started RPing instead of time lapsing. I then remember you and Price drag me into a channel and let some admin who was just a trial admin "deal with me". When I said that I did nothing wrong and that you guys were just protecting your friend, I got banned. It's funny when you get caught in a lie, isn't it, Shavargo?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  15. hahahahahahahhaha

called the fuck out

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

Had a pretty good experience around December 2015 for a couple days, but after that, wasn't very enjoyable.

Admins seemed a bit pushy and careless, the RP seemed a bit static.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. AtlasTheSpacePirate

AtlasTheSpacePirate How do I change my Title?

Have to agree.
    It was alright at first and promising but quickly went downhill.

Had my fun though before shit started going bad.

18. Shavargo

Shavargo Clockwork Customer

After a few months of being on hiatus, we decided to bring this back up about a week ago and it's been pretty good so far. I've also added a trailer made by one of the dedicated players.

19. Alot alot alot of girls still from what I've heard.

20. does the server still suck ass?

• Agree Agree x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)