1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Serial Key Regeneration

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Jan 11, 2015.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Your serial keys have been regenerated as a security measure. Login to your Store account, find the Downloads section for your Schema, you'll find the newly generated serial key here. You need to DELETE garrysmod/gamemodes/<your schema>/serial.cw and create a new file called serial.cfg to put your new serial in.

If you have trouble please post here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ron Tim

Ron Tim Clockwork Customer

I don't have a serial.cw
    It says
    CloudAuthX] Serial keys have been regenerated! Use your new serial key in your store account. Delete serial.cw and put new key into serial.cfg

3. http://i.imgur.com/Slv6xgC.png

That's how it should look in the end, with your serial key pasted in the serial.cfg. Start your server and it should work (turning the serial.cfg into a serial.cw file).

4. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

kurozael, Can we get a new Public Black Mesa RP key? The old one no-longer works after the Serial Key Regeneration

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Downey Detergent

Downey Detergent ur dad in law Clockwork Customer Active Member

6. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Downey Detergent

Downey Detergent ur dad in law Clockwork Customer Active Member

WOOPS. I did not see when that was posted. Sorry

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. CombineSniper

CombineSniper Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've put in THREE Support tickets and I haven't got a single answer ever since the LAST Serial Key Regen I have not had the gamemode in my store noone has answered my support tickets I have given all proof I can Evidence Transaction ID/#. Please someone just help me since the staff haven't done anything to help so far.

9. Hoonigan

Hoonigan The giver of Le Box Rating. Clockwork Customer

Welcome to Cloudsixteen, unfortunately that is quite the norm here at C16, but since you've posted this maybe you will get some attention.

10. @duck

11. Max_Payne

Max_Payne Dark-Fraction! Where legends are made!

Kind of odd. I was working on my server yesterday morning and everything was fine. I wake up today and suddenly I it's giving me the need regenerated key. Now the wait begins.

12. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  13. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer Legend Active Member

Serial regens are currently on hold until @kurozael fixes stuff

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'm new to your boards and see you guys are performing some updates/security fixes/maintenance but when things are fixed I'd love to get a couple keys for my son and I ( ... but 4 keys would rock letting me get all my roommate children's computers loaded). It's quite hard to find games that interest a 13 year old and 14 yr old that are not to far over the head of a 9 yr old and a 11 yr old.
    If possible could you email the keys If not able to provide multiple keys i understand. I do apologize if this request is miss-formatted, in the wrong thread or just plain and simply the wrong way to ask.. I'm a forum noob despite my extensive IT background haha.

Respectfully,
    Farley318

15. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer Legend Active Member

@Farley318 If you put a support ticket into the store we would be able to help with your options.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)