1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Serious RP Server Ideas?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nitzan, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Nitzan

Nitzan Active Member

Hey there I was thinking about opening another server for my community and I am not quite sure what the schema should be so I created this thread so YOU guys suggest what roleplay server I should create.

If you got ideas feel free to post here or talk with me on steam

:rolleyes:

2. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

space jam rp

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sim2014ftw

Sim2014ftw le professional leaker

Had a couple of ideas in my mind

• Asassin's Creed (Renaissance Roleplay but based on AC)
    • Cyberpunk roleplay
    • Aliens Vs. Predator RP
    • Sci-Fi Military Roleplay
    • Victorian Era Roleplay. (Please create something like Dr. Jekyll & Mr Hyde or Jack the Ripper)

Or you can go by something simple
    • HL2 City Roleplay
    • Outlands

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

I always wanted Warface RP. But then they shut it down for 360 :(

5. AntiShitizen

AntiShitizen shart fourty-three kilos of onions into my scapula

Had the idea once upon a time of a OOC week long event based server;
    - A city with a rather large and long (like we're talking it's not possible to swim to shore) bridge is evacuated for whatever reason, possibly a sort of contact based virus that induced aggression in a desperate attempt to quarantine the city
    - Upon evacuation, said bridge is bombed in an effort to contain the virus from spreading any further. Both exits are shut off entirely. People are stuck on the bridge and are not given any further instruction.
    - Minutes turn to hours, and a couple of hours turn into a day or two. It's pretty clear everyone is on their own
    - This bridge, be it that of a double-decker or a dual-double decker (parallel to each other) would be filled with vehicles with whatever anyone took on their back. People could make communities or groups to work together or defend themselves as food and potable drinking water are slim
    -Ingenuity is emphasized, crafting. Given the effort and work and the right idea, someone may be capable of constructing a crude boat and escaping, or maybe even contacting help

Thought it might be fairly simple and a unique idea. Just gotta figure out how to get that bridge from L4D2 and see about making it a double decker.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If you cannot think of a gamemode/schema to run then perhaps you may want to re-think running one.

Making a schema is not nearly as easy as you seem to believe, atleast anything even moderately worth going within 10miles of.
    Are you literally going to create whatever gets the most popularity from this thread?
    I truly hope not.

Do something you want to do, and have the resources or skill/availability to do it.

7. Or maybe he just wanted to see what people would want or play...?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cyberpunk but, not in the generic 'BOOMING CITY LIGHTS'.

I thought of something up:

Technology is advanced while life is degrading
    The year is 2031 and mankind has evolved so far that mending ourselves with technology has become something of the norm, being named the generation of 'wearable technology' however, while the rich and successful people get to live in bright and colorful utopias the Middle-Class & Lower are forced to live in horrible places under horrible conditions, there is no wearable technology or gourmet food only rags and whatever the Government can scrounge up to toss at the lower-class; Life is depressing for lower-class as well, they live in either shacks or wherever they can curl up and sleep. This begins to spark controversy and these lower-class get rumors of 'A new hope'

Factions

Upper-Class

The succesful people, the buisness men and women who are able to live the perfect life with wearable technology such as: Enhanced vision, completely abolishing the need for glasses and makes sunglasses near to useless. They don't need to worry about any sort of disease or cancer, as, They are able to get it quickly healed in a matter of hours.

They live glorious lives.

Lower-Class
    The peasants, they live in shacks any other disgusting areas, There is no optional augmentation or wearable technology avaible to lower-class neither do they have the option to wear snazzy and fashionable clothing instead, they get rags tossed at them; The only food available is rations composed up of dead people and ration handouts are rare often causing lower-class to resort to cannibalism if needed.

Transhuman Security Force
    Once human, these men and women are now bounded by machine. They are extremely loyal to the council(The big bosses) and will do anything to protect them however, they still have the ability to think for themselves after all they are human despite the augmentation process that allows them to either cover themselves in a cloak type camouflage or have the ability to jump a good amount of feet. They control everything that goes on in the Lower-Class area(There is almost zero to no crime in Upper-Class sections).

The Council
    The Council are the big bosses, they lead everything that goes on within the both class'
    Not much is known about them, they prefer to remain vague.

Resistance
    The Resistance is a myth in certain areas. There is rumor as of late that appears to be questioning the Resistance's presence.
    Time will tell.

9. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Fantasy Medieval Roleplay is by far the best Roleplay experience.

@kurozael give me money to make one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

Eh, silly idea, but what about Morbus RP? I'm sure someone could figure out how it'd work and all that stuff.
    Other than that, Fantasy Medieval Roleplay appears to be pretty good. Of course, I'm not talking about Harry Potter Hogwarts RP.... something similar.

• Like Like x 1
  11. AntiShitizen

Always wanted to do a Metropolice Force Academy as well. Didn't think anyone would be patient enough for learning patrol procedures and sticking through with daily PT.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133029448
    [Desc]
    Central 18 Nexus V2
    A map by Ansith, created for Taco 'N' Banana's Half-Life 2 Roleplay server.

This map has served as a training centre for our Civil Protection force for many, many years. It includes firing ranges, breaching courses, briefing rooms, a detainment block, grenade throwing ranges, urban combat environment and an administrative office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. AntiShitizen

That map isn't really all that good to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion.

14. Roth

See: Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell.

15. iRyno

iRyno Clockwork Customer Active Member

Try come up with something unique. There are like way to many duplicates of the same servers out there. Fair enough you get a bit of a "boost" but still. I have a few ideas in my head. If you can't come up with your own - try steal a few ideas from Television Shows, Movies, or you know anything xD idek.
    Couple of ideas could be;
    • Some kind of mad max apocalyptic roleplay
    • The bridge roleplay thing mentioned above ^^
    • Some kind of adaptation of a kind of serious gang roleplay - a more serious aspect to DarkRP.
    • Alien Roleplay - could be based of Alien : Isolation - apart from you trying to survive - but the whole roleplay aspect of being crew members, civilians or aliens on board.
    • Mother-fucking Jurassic Park Roleplay - lol.

16. Roth

sonic the hedgehog roleplay

'slow paced and relaxed serious roleplay'

• Like Like x 1
  17. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

• Like Like x 1
  18. Make some sci-fi space rp server :D

19. iRyno

iRyno Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sound's cool :D

20. Jurassic Park RP
    Spend your time hiding in a stall, scared shitless. literally.
    You can also roll out of your car, light up a flare and district the spooky big dinos

Seriously tho, It'd be cool except any Jurassic Park always fails somehow.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)