1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Solved Server not loading cwhl2rp gamemode. Please help.

Discussion in 'Support Desk' started by BetaDesh, Jun 9, 2017.

1. BetaDesh

BetaDesh Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hey so I just installed clockwork hlaf life 2 rp and I can't get the gamemode to load in my server. The server just starts in base game mode. This is what I got from my console.log. https://pastebin.com/ZuGqifbL
    Also there's this:
    Found by my server provider.
    [ERROR] gamemodes/clockwork/gamemode/init.lua:36: Couldn't load module library!
    1. require - [C]:-1
    2. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/gamemode/init.lua:36
    3. DeriveGamemode - [C]:-1
    4. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/gamemode/init.lua:6

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. Make sure your serial is installed in your serial.cfg file.

Also, this isn't why your server won't load but jeeeeeeesus christ your content pack is way too big. Get rid of morph mod, for one(this actually eats a lot of server cpu even when it's not being used)

Get rid of TnB megapacks, get rid of SCars, get rid of M9k, get rid of ULX/ULib, you don't need like 7 maps on your content pack, you don't need prop protection... why is like 75% of this content pack being used for hl2rp? Are you making hl2rp or darkrp?

3. BetaDesh

I figured this out, thank you for your help though, and yeah I still need to clear out the collection a bit because it used to be used for a darkrp server I ran.

4. Rei

Rei

How did you figure it out?

5. BetaDesh

I changed the version of the clockwork framework I was using.