1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Severance

Discussion in 'Development' started by _HappyGoLucky, Mar 16, 2019.

1. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

kuro around a year ago released this project to me and another friend to work on. We abandoned it pretty fast as both of us had some other work we did together, but we retained access to the project. I recently visited it again after thinking about ideas that I wanted to work to incorporate. As it stands now, there is a simple need for suggestions and images (logo, tab menu icons, etc.)

Now I feel like a few of you will say there is no point in doing this, and I can understand why you say that and feel that way. But as the approach of free clockwork comes near, I don't really want to do this for money in the first place but instead as I loved Severance in OpenAura and want to see it come back and even better.

If you would like to help, here is a blatant list to directly list needs instead of reading it in the paragraphs above.
    • Simple suggestions for features, items, etc.
    • Images (Logo, tab icons, etc.) < probably more to come in this category as I get deeper in
    Generally, help doing this would be greatly appreciated but I personally do not have access to just add people to the project and everyone else who worked on this abandoned it a long time ago. kuro is very obviously not as present anymore so it makes it all that much harder.\

There is currently a trello with planned features on it that I will probably work to make public soon so people can see what is in and discuss if they feel it is important or not.

I appreciate it if you read this and are willing to help, thank you!

TLDR; im trying to make severance plz help me :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

There are alternatives for Severance all over the place, and there have been for years. I can appreciate you'd wanna do this as a passion project, but I very much doubt this will go anywhere; Pandemic, Begotten, Dissolution - there's tonnes of servers out there that fill Severance's shoes. Besides, unless you can actually script and aren't just an ideas guy, you won't find any official dev help either I'm afraid.

3. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

I understand that it's been done over and over with different names slapped on, but I more so want to do this for everyone to have. Something I guess to be official Cloudsixteen 16

I don't doubt this will wind up being done by the time all CW stuff is free.

4. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

I had a similar idea (ironically named Pandemic) and picked it up YEARS ago. I based it off of HL2RP, so not as original as you might imagine. Afaik it had basic work done such as integration of IS+ and Crafting as a plugin back when.

Hope this leads up to something.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)