1. Check out the store if you're looking to buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the wiki or post in the support forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[SFM] Last Train

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by Niker107, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Niker107

Niker107 Active Member

I have been wanting to participate in the Big Action Collab for a while now, but only recently had enough time to get my machinima finished. Thankfully, I was able to get in and the collab will be releasing soon on Patrick Hunt's YouTube channel with all the entries compiled into one video. I believe that working on this machinima has given me quite a bit of experience, so making something later on will be even better.

Here's the video:

View: https://youtu.be/s60Dh-4ff2o

• Like Like x 2
  2. Delta

Delta Active Member

There needs to be more HL2 SFM's in the world. So, good job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Niker107

Niker107 Active Member

That's a big motivation in making SFM stuff for me. It's like tapping into the unexplored potential of HL2 SFM storytelling. There's a lot of stuff I have planned, so there'll be more coming over the year. Thanks for watching it!

4. A very great beginning, definitely better then my attempt at SFM. Kinda like the idea that an MPF managed to get on the train during that event.

Constructive critique I would give on this is to try and make animations have more fluidity. A few parts seemed a bit robotic. I do understand that animation is hard, let alone trying to animate something with several moving parts (i.e. a human actor), so I don't really expect perfect animation overnight.

On a side note, I went to your youtube channel, and I love the "HL2RP In A Nutshell". It's hilarious, and kinda accurate. I know that another SFM youtuber has already done some of the topics in that video, but you try and use some sections from that video of yours for inspiration on SFM, would love to see some comedic SFM's!

5. chuck

chuck Active Member

yoooo that looked fucking sick. there was bit of jankey-ness like when alyx was typing and when her arm clipped into the train, but that was way better than anything i could ever do and it was nice.... keep it up and you will be GOD

6. Looks great! I always wanted to get into SFM but the complexity has always turned me away. I have always dreamed of creating HL2-themed cinematics, hopefully one day. :rolleyes: