1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

"Simple" Menu a Adjustment

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Chrome_Vanguard, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Chrome_Vanguard

Chrome_Vanguard Clockwork Customer

Was looking to be able to make it so instead of a player being whitelisted to a faction they would be transferred by an admin. Effectively removing the ability to create an endless stream of CP replacements in HL2rp as if your character was removed you' have to start as a citizen again. The issue is plytransfer doesn't work unless the player your trying to transfer is fully whitelisted and able to just create a new character. Instead of ripping apart kurozael's code, my simple fix is to remove the ability to pick a faction at the character creation screen or make it so the only faction you can pick is citizen.

The issue is I have no idea how to do this so I'm seeking help or straight up willing to pay someone a small amount to do it for me or show me how hence the reason I'm posting here.

Thanks for reading,
    Vanguard. (Ive changed me name since)