1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Phase Four Slice-Neck Gaming

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Reagent, May 14, 2017.

1. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

[​IMG]
    Slice-Neck Gaming is an edited Phase Four server set in the universe of Aperture Laboratories. You play as a test subject participating in the Phase Four testing. The majority of participants are death-row inmates from countries all over the world. Phase Four was conceived by Aperture scientists as a way to test the breaking point of the human psyche under extreme distress. Alone or not you will be pushed into the depths of the Phase Four experiment. Throughout the experience at Aperture Laboratories thousands of men will fall into the dirt while few will rise to shine. This experiment is not for the faint of heart and only the strongest of men will be left standing.​

[​IMG]
    • A custom made portal themed map using rp_city_45 as a base.
    • Several specifically designed rooms to act as bases.
    • Tweaked schema & color theme.
    • TFA weapons and others.
    • Various lategame items - RPGs, Jetpacks, etc.
    • Little to non vanilla Phase-Four items taken out.
    • pe flags & unlimited props.
    • Tweaked gore mod to fulfill your blood thirsty cravings.
    Features to be added:
    *These features will be added in over the next few updates.
    • PvE system utilizing XP gained from killing NPCs
    • Random spawning NPC's with unique weapons to be dropped. Boss NPC's that bring together large alliances to take them down.

Join our Slice-Neck Gaming's steam group for future updates!: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Slice-Neck-Gaming
    Server IP: 173.234.24.19:27025
    Workshop Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=923350029

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. i like this

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MaXenzie

MaXenzie Active Member

Hah.

I get it.

Cut Throat.

That's not a feature that's a restriction.

Why are you advertising restrictions?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reagent

This is a important thing to know before joining a server. Some servers might have unlimited props, some others might have no props. You are right that this isn't technically a 'feature' but I still consider this information important. Thank you for your question.

edit: We decided to have unlimited props, though the amount of props you may spawn is dependent on how deep your ingame pockets are.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. i have a question
    whatre you gonna do to prevent the og's having unlimited power a week or two in leaving everyone else a powerless fucklet hiding in safe zones because the moment they leave they're popped by said ogs waiting outside

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reagent

Generally speaking a single organization becoming powerful alone without rivals is almost impossible. Even if a organization seems pretty powerful there will always be a way to defeat them. Perhaps if there are too many people stacked in one organization they will realize how boring it is being this 'powerful' and might leave the org. We will most likely have wipes bi-monthly to try to clear up the inevitable clog in peoples banks.

I don't think there will be that much safe-zone camping because the server shows grace towards new-players by preventing people from attacking people with low amounts of money. From my experience organizations at the top of the server don't last very long as they start bullying everyone - sooner or later they will be overthrown by the orgs below them.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  7. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Will there be cake?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Reagent

I'm not at liberty to answer this question.

9. o_Oo_Oo_O

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  10. Good luck, I disagree with unlimited props but we will see how it pans out!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  11. Ralph

Ralph black Active Member

Interesting idea. But what the heck is with the name, seriously. :confused::rolleyes::p

12. Vamure

Vamure ur dad is on grinder Active Member

its like cut-throat but bett-

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Reagent

The server is now unpassworded.

14. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

UI's a little underwhelming, could do with some work.

15. Reagent

I mean it's phase four's base UI with a few tweaks. What exactly would you want to see?

16. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Yeah, that's my point, P4's base UI is no good. some upgrades towards the padding on certain elements, kerning on the font, new font on scoreboard, etc. Pretty much a new derma tbh, P4's is not too nice.

17. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist World famous hl2rp connoisseur Active Member

Wow seems like the perfect example of a good schema!

I'll check it out!!!

18. I joined for about ten minutes, doesn't really feel anything like Phase Four.
    Got banned for running the community they copied, w/e.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Reagent

Sorry we don't handle server-based bans on cloudsixteen, feel free to make a post in our group. You were banned for repeatedly trash talking the server over VOIP to other players. We wish you luck in your future adventures!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I wasn't asking to be un-banned, your server is pretty trash though.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)