1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

So... Metro Exodus, right?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Oliver, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Oliver

Oliver Well shit Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

Who's hyped. Let's guess what's happening next. These things are known tho;​

• 4A will introduce a bit more open-world ended gameplay. Still linear, but more to explore so it doesn't feel too linear, I suppose?
    • Redemption ending from Last Light is now canon, and all I ever got was C'est la vie. fuck
    • More fuckin surface. Ayy.
    So uh. Discuss? :^)

2. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

I'm really looking forward to Metro Exodus, I enjoyed 2033 and Last Light, and from what i've seen so far it's shaping up to be amazing

3. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Even though i would have prefered the fear of visiting the surface to stay, i'm sure it'll end up well.

4. Oliver

Trueeee. Hope it lives up to the hype though. Early hype and way high expectations often ruin a game. 4A managed to keep this shit quiet for real long though. Perfectly timed from a marketing perspective, but however playerbase takes it remains to be seen.

What do you mean? Surface 'll be a big part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I've seen them post a whole lot about it on Facebook ever since it was announced. I think they should shut up about it until the game is closer to it's release. They don't have to ruin my day more than it already has been.

6. Oliver

I'm not sure, and to me you're speaking in riddles.

What are you even talking about at this point. How'd it ruin your day? How would it take away the fear of the surface?

7. Aberidius

It ruins my day because the game isn't released yet, they're just sitting there and teasing you, just like they do with Star Citizen.

And the whole thing with the fear of the surface: In the previous games you'd need a gas mask to visit the surface. Now it's just some areas that requires a gas mask. In my opinion, i think it would've been better to keep the radiation as it was.

8. Oliver

There's a distinct timeline. Every game plays a bit later into the timeline than the original 2033 was, that's why probably.

I'm not sure whether that gif was an accurate representation of where it is and isn't needed. Could've just been a dramatic effect for AE.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)