1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

some single-player hl2 based map that probably won't get finished

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Tyrex, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

set between the end of hl2 and the beginning of episode 1

After the apparent defeat of Doctor Breen, the explosion that followed rendered anyone who was nearby unconscious, if not dead. While unconscious, Gordon was taken into the depths of the Citadel that still remain, awaiting interrogation...

spoilers of the first 2 minutes in the video
    UPDATE 1:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

3. Zig

Zig Guest

I love your brutal honesty you fucking faggot.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  4. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

this is what 3 days of work looks like, haha! gee wiz source sure is an efficient platform to work with
    [​IMG]
    video spoilers below

5. Zig

Zig Guest

ur stealth ai is really impressive gee

6. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

7. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

i've been working on the ending because i had a plan for it in my head, so if you're interested in the storyline at all don't watch the video, it's the ending
    i still have to add a ton of stuff and change a few things
    and yes, it is possible to die here

• Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)