1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Blizzard, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

But isn't the subjective value what gives it the market value for most things?
    A diamond is just a polished rock you can see through.

2. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

16v16 in 2017 LUL

everyone laugh at c16 manager pre-ordering a game p2w. fucking retard, FUCK YOU!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  3. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

4. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

I have the first one and it got preatty quick boring becouse the same shit over and over again. I know BF2 will be better but still i dont know if i have the money for it or if i even whant to play it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tail gunners in the ARC-170 are absolute meme abilities. Tail gunners have literal sniper accuracy that you can literally keep flying straight and take out anyone from behind that's got the skill of Top Gun Tom Cruise except in space, especially when you're a TIE Fighter and instantly fire up the rapid-fire twin-linked laser cannons at the front and it tears apart basically anything that isn't a hero ship with an instakill. Buff that up with the star cards and it's just a roll-over.

X-Wing vs TIE Fighter with Battlefront II graphics though would be... glorious.