1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Star Wars Schema

Discussion in 'Development' started by duck, May 30, 2016.

1. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Stop that duck, everything is supposed to be ghetto and barely working.

Anyways that's pretty hype, cool to see you working on something like this.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

Finally someone is making this. And even better, it's duck making this.

I know this will turn out well, and would go great with your Introductions plugin, if you decided to make it more like the opening crawl in SW.

Good luck :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I can give you the code I made for a replica opening crawl for use in this if you want, @duck. It's a little rough and would take some editing, but it's better than figuring out how to do it all and writing it out from scratch.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

YES OMG PLS

DUCK I LOVE U

e: could you possibly implement rubat's lightsaber addon somehow?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. 8bitMafia

8bitMafia Active Member

:( Tbh Clone Wars era is really shit imo. Its really fun to have fleet admirals and moffs like Tarken. Also preparing for the emperors arrival is interesting. There are really good models for the galactic empire era. And being on the evil side is just plain awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. willy pete

old republic and new republic eras are the best

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

That's what I planned on doing ;)
    But then NightAngel went hero mode. That is fucking amazing. I definitely want to add that script in :eek:
    Yeah I can add those lightsabers in. I plan on making this a fully featured schema with lightsabers, blasters, wookies, and all.
    There'll be factions for both of the main eras :cool:

In other news, I consolidated the classes to use Clockwork's built in ranking system, which means that when you get promoted with the /RankPromote command, your model, skin, and name will automatically change to reflect your new rank. Also added some weapons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

the hero we don't deserve actually

thanks for doing this

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. 8bitMafia

8bitMafia Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. willy pete

force powers????

12. Jchapsi5

Jchapsi5 Active Member

13. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Thanks. A lot of those are player models though. Needs to be NPC.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  14. NightAngel

Player models should mostly function with CW now if you use the github version, duck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Delta

Delta Active Member

Maybe

OT: @duck, I have a working Republic Commando HUD if you'd like to use it. It was a custom plugin made for my server a long time ago, serves no use now... maybe you'll find some happiness in it. This is basically what it looked like, and the health bars moved as well. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Sweeeet. I'll try those out. Also going to adjust the intro to use the crawl.
    I haven't looked at any HUDs yet, but if this is the best I see, I'll definitely include it. PM me a link ;)

17. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Video II: A New Hope

@NightAngel's script is seriously amazing.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Tyler

Tyler no one physically cares mate Active Member

AG had the most aids roleplayers. After playing Site 86 I'm not going to go back to cancerous roleplay, if not none at all.

Would be cool to see a SWG-type server though, which I think Inifitygaming is trying to achieve. I might use this to make one myself.

But wow Duck, great moves, keep it up, proud of you.

19. NightAngel

LMAO IM DEAD

Though you might wanna figure out how to get the spacing formatted so that each line is the same width, much like the actual crawls are.

That way you can just type in whatever the fuck you want and it will automatically do it, since I had to manually put spaces in to make it work.

20. Tyler

Tyler no one physically cares mate Active Member

Holy damn I'm exited now.
    Can I help with this??

Previous Readers (Total: 0)