1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

State of Decay 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SireElite, Jun 4, 2018.

1. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

Does anyone play State of Decay 2? PC / XBOX?

2. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

I really liked the first one. Played the second one and couldn't stand it. Checked out during the first 15 minutes.

3. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

why?

4. Oliver

Oliver Well shit Clockwork Customer Active Member

I have it, I kind of like it. Find the game lacking in certain area's though, where the first game excelled. Story comes to mind as a strong first. Quality of Life comes second.

5. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder) Active Member

i loved the first one's breakdown mode, i wanted to get to level 99 like what a very tiny portion of the community did. haven't seen ANYTHING about the second but idk if i want to lol

6. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

I never played the first one but a friend sent me a copy of SoD 2. The multiplayer would not work at all for my friends and I and playing that game solo is boring as fuck imo.

7. I played both of them the original was very fun and lifeline was the ultimate challenge. The second game in my opinion realy just failed in everything from the previous game the only pros that i realy find from the from the second game is that the game runs on Unreal engine so the game is absolutly Gorgeus

• Agree Agree x 1