1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Still looking for someone to make custom plugins for my HL2RP Server.

Discussion in 'Development' started by Doopie 2, Jun 4, 2019.

?

Is the payment fair?

1. <:: Yup. ::>

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Requirements:

-You should be experienced with LUA and Clockwork HL2RP as some plugins require good LUA and Clockwork knowledge.

-A test server is recommended but I can give you one

Plugins:

-The Plugins are mostly small or small edits. There are a few plugins that are big and require more time.

-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1doQs-qwlyL7gXQCXYto9g4EU8V7rJVf_PYNBTbRPAJ0

Deadline:

-I would like the plugins to be done in 3 weeks or a month from when you accept the job.

Payment:

-I will pay for every Plugin you deliver. Prices are next to the plugins.

Thanks for your time!

2. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

Most of this work is going to take a few hours each. at a little over 100$ for all of this, itll take them more than 8 hours to complete.
    So 12.50 per hour to code this. Up to 8 hours will reflect your prices. yet will probably take more than 8 hours. So instead of offering a meager 3$ an hour (if they worked for 24 hours straight) try a higher price with even tighter deadline.

try here
    https://www.freelancer.com/job-search/gmod/

3. Thanks for the tip. I have never done this before so this is a great help.

4. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

Yeah you def don't want to pay too much, but not too little.
    I would suggest something like this.
    You give him 24 hours of worktime in 1 month. That is 24 out of 720 hours in a month to complete the job.
    24x12.50 = 300$.
    If he were to get 8 hours a day for 3 days he'd make the same rate, or 100$ a day. This is implying he is completing and has functioning plugins delivered.

At this rate your spread looks a little better, because now each plugin pays 30$ with a total of 10 plugins, for a total of 300$ paid. Now you can save yourself some money and put them all at 20$ each, or 25$ each.

Just don't pay more than 300$ and don't pay less than 175.

A good clockwork server costs about 500$ worth of your own time in coding/setup over the first year or 500$ to pay someone for your features. Another 500$ for server cost per year. The schema is really cheap actually, which is why I don't understand why some people say they can't buy there own serial key. 25$ is 2 hours of work at 12.50$ per hour.
    If you don't add many features and pay for a mid grade server you can run a plausible hl2rp server all year for 300$ flat.

I currently pay for a server I don't even have turned on, 12$ a month. It's the price I pay for instant access to a server to add/test/develope on and I can pay 20$ for them to increase my slots to 60 when things get busy, for a total of 32$ per , month. Per month my server can be more than clockwork itself. I bought clockwork hl2rp 4 or 5 years ago and pulled it out of my email 2 years ago and started playing with it.