1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Stock Market

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by TimTimTommy, Feb 9, 2017.

1. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish Active Member

any interest in a thread like this before i post

2. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Active Member

This just in: Timmy discovers day trading, out to strike it big on Robinhood

3. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist ️️️️ Active Member

Why not....just have a stock matket discussion in this thread?

4. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

Stocks are pretty great, I bought AMD at about $2 and Nvidia at about $18. I doubled my money when I sold (I had to pay college tuition and what not), but man I really wish I held on to them somehow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist ️️️️ Active Member

Currently have a good few stocks in Disney and Apple, as well as a few other corporations.

6. buddyfrancis

buddyfrancis Surfin' Poo-S-A Honorable

Investing in CIE/TWI. TWI frequently bounces from 9.43 to 10.70, so if you're looking to make some taco money buy a few shares.
    [​IMG]

7. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

a couple of years ago i was in a senior economics stock market virtual competition. we ranked as #2 in the state and were pretty close to getting to first place. first place winners got a weeks stay at a nice hotel in new york & to meet a bunch of stock brokers, important people, etc.

8. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

I quit stocks, got some crude oil and platinum though.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)