1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Subzero Networks Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by SovietPride, May 27, 2019.

1. SovietPride

SovietPride Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    SUBZERO NETWORKS HALF-LIFE 2 ROLEPLAY
    Website: https://sites.google.com/view/subzero-networks-website/startside
    Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/569775498184491028/569783658299392010

OVERVIEW

Hello everyone in CloudSixteen, My actual name is Scorpion W2. I am helping to represent this growing community led by Jarl Dysnomia. This community and server will be launching soon in the summertime and I am hoping to present to anyone interested in roleplaying the opportunity to try out.

SERVER LORE
    [​IMG]
    The Lore of our Server builds up from an alternate timeline of Half Life 2 when the uprising has occurred and the eventual destruction of the Citadel. After the Singularity Event of Episode One, both of our Heroes are gone. Gordon Freeman has perished alongside Alyx and any survivors of the escaping train. After the last attempt of the resistance, the Universal Union or "Combine" known by lesser minds have once again re-established their Iron Grip on the Earth and its occupants.

[​IMG]

As the Citadel is destroyed, another portal emits of an unknown world that reaches ours but only for a short period of time to release nightmarish creatures that are horribly disfigured and melted beyond any recognition. Two platoons of mechanized Conscripts are the first to witness these abominations during their patrol of what was once City Seventeen's outskirts. Only a small team survived the encounter and fell back to relay their information to the Union.

[​IMG]

After City Seventeen's Demise, the Universal Union quickly establishes and fortifies their next City back to full strength which has now become known as City Twenty-Four in Switzerland, although the world is full of disturbing and diminishing creatures and opponents, it still has pockets of resistance still trying to fight and help people survive.

CONCLUSION

If you have information that you would like to know about the Server, factions or the concept. Please let us know on Discord and we will be more than happy to answer!

We will see you around!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aspect

Aspect =) Legend Clockwork Customer

Change map before it's too late.
    No, you can't 'block certain areas off', that has never worked. City 24 is too big, even v2.
    Other than that this looks decent, may visit!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SovietPride

Thanks! I will relay the information to the Owner.

Alright, we have a vote created to go to a smaller more appropriate map for the opening. Stay Tuned!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer

normally this wouldn't be acceptable under the community thread standards, but since nobody posts in here anymore (or on C16), i'll let it slide.

good luck to your and your community though

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

Hello Scorpion W2. That would be hard to put on a W-2.
    How many slots are in the server?

What map will you use?
    How are you handling S2K or combat roleplay?
    Your site says

"

1. Do not be salty about something we can't control, such as Combat RP, it is simple logic and statistics. (S2K, S2RP, S2M)
    2. How does S2K work on your server?
    3. How does S2RP work on your server?
    4. How does S2M work on your server?

Our PK System

If you get brought into the execution room, it will end in PK.

is it 100% chance or a high chance being >100??

• If you have been capture as Anti-Citizen and brought into the Execution Room chances are high you will be PK'd.
        1. You can be amputated by the Universal Union.
        2. what does amputated mean?

6. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer

Yes, to all of the above.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer

i don't understand how you manage to make every single post so awful

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Aspect

People shoot eachother until the opposite party loses.

People roleplay attacking others.

People shoot and miss most of their shots intentionally.

Does it say it has a chance? If it does, then it does. If not, it's literally a PK.

Killed. Amputated means killed.

I don't understand the nature of any of those questions.
    And why do you have to make your posts look so bad?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SovietPride

Hello, sorry I was not able to answer those questions due to my workload in RL. Aspect I appreciate you answering the questions though in the favor.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

I am just curious how some of the fundamental systems work on this server.

Okay aspect since you've answered those questions, I have a few more, because your answers weren't clear.

Is S2K always enabled? When is it enabled? How does it get enabled on this server? May I just S2K or
    may I "People shoot eachother until the opposite party loses." whenever I'd like?

S2RP means "People roleplay attacking others." on this server?

S2M means People shoot and miss most of their shots intentionally on this server?
    Is it agreed upon in Global Chat that it will be S2M not S2RP or S2K? How do we the player know which one to use?
    Do I do this while S2King? and how will you know if the other person is going to S2M without just choosing randomly to shoot straight and dominate the situtation and take the story arch and scripts in their direction instead of your own?
    Does this mean I should S2K always in the server, since it features all S2RP, S2M, and S2K, in fear or losing. And if I do lose a fight I should refer to this rule right? "
    1. Do not be salty about something we can't control, such as Combat RP, it is simple logic and statistics. (S2K, S2RP, S2M)
    What is simple, logical and statistical about S2k, S2RP, and S2M? They tend to be very complex on there own and all 3 confuses me, and before I join I want to make sure I understand the rules, or myself or others may get them convoluted with themselves.

How do plan to prevent hackers on Garry's Mod during S2K fights?

It also states "If you get brought into the execution room, it will end in PK." this means if my characters is brought into an execution room, that there is no chance, it is only death.

Yet another section says a high chance of PK but not definite.

I know these posts are daunting but they ask the real questions. Nobody posts here(c16) anymore anyways and this thread has wrong format but it's all good. (Also my posts highlight key points) (This thread isn't a proper server community thread, and seems WIP. That's why I have these questions. When can I join, How can I join, Should I join?)(It truly seems like another european person bought Clockwork for 25$ and designed a website and everything else as a dream but isn't actually making the server, has no server but just wants to see our reaction to his creation. idk) (Its a free website, and cookie cutter)(If the correct effort was applied none of these holes or red flags would appear.)

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  11. Aspect

Ooooor, y'know, instead of interrogating me / the owner, join the server and find out yourself.
    Plus, if what you want to know most is how killing people works, then you shouldn't play HL2RP. It's a roleplay server, not CS:GO.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. SovietPride

• Like Like x 2