1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Taco's Plugin Shack

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by ZeMysticalTaco, Sep 6, 2017.

1. ZeMysticalTaco

ZeMysticalTaco yo i'm a taco have some lunch Clockwork Customer

Below are a few plugins I've made in my spare time while doing work for SCG and my own autohl2. They're just for fun, and I guess I'll be supporting them for now. I plan to continue making more, but there's a hurricane about to gm_admin_cleanup my house so I might not get to everything immediately.​
    Clockwork Based Plugins

upload_2017-9-5_23-45-0.png
    i didn't make the dice on the left, i just googled dice vectors then added text
    Rolling rework is a plugin that swaps the rolling system to a traditional DnD rolling style, with 1-20 being the numerics, and adding to ability to do stat based rolls, such as strength, dexterity or agility, all 6 base stats in HL2RP are available, and if I'm recalling correctly should work correctly on every other schema as well.

[Plugin Center Link]
    Container Locks is an item based plugin that adds in a Lock Item that when used, generates a random password on the container you are looking at, if a container is already locked by a password, you cannot use a lock on it, and just like normal password containers, they can be breached.

[Plugin Center Link]

Half Life 2 RP Based Scripts
    Beating Quota is a simple plugin made for the Metro Police Faction, it's purpose is to provide a bit more brutality to the force, by randomly assigning beating quotas to specific people every once and awhile, with rewards for completion, and consequences for failure, ultimately this plugin serves the purpose of allowing you to beat Citizen's with your stunstick, or fists for some of that sweet cash, it however, doesn't activate unless 3 or more Units are online.
    [Plugin Center Link]
    Ammo Limits is another simple plugin, designed to make your shotcop experience a challenge, for both sides, with a non-configurable amount {future, promise.} of ammo, you can only carry a certain amount of the item and ammo before you are stopped.

This plugin only affects vanilla HL2RP ammunition.

This plugin is actually pretty old, I had it sitting around as a sub-content of a-hl2, and I decided to port it over, as such, it has no configuration options, though I might revisit this plugin in the future to provide a lot more end-user customization, and maybe even bigger limits for those who have bags, also you can have as many of the item as you want if you buy it from a salesman, I don't believe I ever quite figured out how to stop that.
    [Plugin Center Link]

In the future I may upload more plugins and or update these, if there are any bugs please do let me know.
    i should use more tables

• Like Like x 5
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  2. Řổşş

Řổşş Clockwork Customer Active Member

Wow.
    Ill took a bunch of that plugins on my server.
    GOOD JOB!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rofl release that nexus style inventory sorting too

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ZeMysticalTaco

ZeMysticalTaco yo i'm a taco have some lunch Clockwork Customer

that's the plan my dude once i get around to making it representable

5. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

I kind of like this, but I've never seen it used. It's funny how servers have shit like augments and stuff that's so far fetched and grabbing from canon that doesn't exist. Yet Barney literally says this in game and nobody seems to want to acknowledge that it's canon.

6. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

Beating quotas are just assumed in HL2RP

"<::Wall."
    "<::Wall."
    "<::Haha."
    /me beats.
    .// GET OUT OF ANIM!
    /me ties.
    /me beats.

OT: Nice work, Taco. Interested in seeing more of these pop up in due time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

I agree with the fact that the RP would be stale, but I'm sure people could be creative with it. I disagree with the fact that they're assumed. I've not once heard someone talk about them ICly nor do Citizens ever seem consistently scared of Units. I think it would be interesting to see in use. City servers are practically dead outside of like one server because it just has so many people it doesn't matter how it's set up. City needs an economy and it needs Units that instill fear into Citizens or else it gets and stays stagnant. There's not really any reason for Citizens to resist, it's really only the people who think shooting Units is fun that do it. Resistance doesn't have to be limited to just shootings either.

8. ZeMysticalTaco

ZeMysticalTaco yo i&#039;m a taco have some lunch Clockwork Customer

RP is always up to the player to not be stale, if they're just doing "wall | /me beats" then they're not really model roleplayers are they?

Model roleplayers don't even need the plugin to accomplish anything.

It is however, intended to give a purpose to units, and in the future, if I get around to it, there will be ways to track if a unit is failing their beating quotas often.

The plugin is in a pretty early stage of concept but the idea is there and I've yet to decide if I'm going to continue with it.

I do eventually also want to release every aspect of auto-hl2rp as a separate package, and then have an 'all in one plugin' for servers that want to try to go into the direction it headed, which was to lower barrier if entry into the gamemode.

9. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

Taco. Might I suggest a plugin with daily inspection reminders and perhaps local shop inspections? Personally, I fell anything scripted with the intent of getting the MPF structured and on a routine makes it feel like a believeable force with practiced protocol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ZeMysticalTaco

this is likely possible. I may investigate something like this.

11. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

am i the only one who thinks that "bad rebel dude" seems like a npc? just the way it acts lol
    either i'm blind or dumb as shit < possibly both
    or i didn't know u can spawn ACTUAL npcs in cockworks

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ZeMysticalTaco

it's a bot, yes.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  13. SireElite

wtf how'd u do that or am i a retard and just didnt know they exist in cockwork

14. robot

robot Administrator Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Just type "bot" in the server console

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. SireElite

thats it? how bout faction class gender description model ect

16. robot

robot Administrator Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

They spawn in a random faction with it's default settings

17. dead flag blues

"Bots have 0 ping."

Previous Readers (Total: 0)