1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

TacticalToaster's Plugin Thread

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by TacticalToaster, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

All my plugins: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FbkaM4apasiE6aA7Xaop9VGImr3TG6H_
    Assume that the plugins are WIP. I take suggestions too, so if you want something added or changed then just message me!

Plugins in this thread are mainly made for 0.96.3, but are most likely compatible with later versions.

Loot Fest
    Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AKqr1HZGLDQTnYr5A4C0eq2DW68F-203
    How To Document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_yQz8hK3RNF03bOD8vfsw9JFtRfWPhbUZc_oYRu4Qfs
    Loot Fest is a plugin that plans to add a variety of different types of ways to get items and other loot. Currently, it adds one way of doing this: loot containers. These are containers similar to props with inventories that spawn different loot after a set amount of time, using loot tables that can be added and changed by file. Saving and loading that is toggle-able with a config setting is planned, but not yet implemented.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Inventory is empty because the loot table uses fake uniqueIDs. If actual uniqueIDs were used then there would be some items that you can get.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Viz

Viz Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Images seem to be broken?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TacticalToaster

There, they should be fixed.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

Good idea, simple but interessing, if you could also make static lootable entity like closet with a timer before reseting the loot this would be awesome, but i'm definitly using your plugin for somes extra loots in my serv

• Like Like x 1
  5. TacticalToaster

Saving and loading is coming, but you could make a closet if you make a loot crate that has a closet model. Even the time to reset is customizable! The how-to document explains how to set up different loot crates and loot tables in a much better way then I could here.

6. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

Oh my bad, didn"t tested your plugin yet, i'm in a low mood for coding, well this is awesome, another reason to use your plugin

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  7. TacticalToaster

If you've ever made a custom item, then you'll know how easy it is. All you have to do is change a few numbers and words to make custom loot containers and loot tables. The google doc explains everything pretty well, so it's just a matter of plugging values in to fit what you need.

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)