1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Teleporter Doors

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Wiz, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

I need a plugin that when use is pushed on the door instead of opening it teleports you to the other door.

Thanks.

2. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

I've been working on something like this, although it won't be free. I don't know when I'll release it but I'll try to make a note of replying back here once it is released.

3. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

are you bethesda

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

lol, I dont mind buying it

• Like Like x 1
  5. pavel

pavel Clockwork Customer

6. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

Nope, I'm just a programmer looking to make some money off of my hard work. :)

It's based off of that. The new version is built from the ground up and will be customizable and expandable. For example, this is what the config looks like so far:

Code:
    TeleDoor = TeleDoor

--[[

==== TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS ====
    - Replace DOOR_NAME with a unique name (i.e. it does NOT match any of the names listed at the bottom of this file).
    - name:                Name that'll display in the Context Menu's list (REQUIRED).
    - model:            The model the TeleDoor will appear as in-game when created (REQUIRED).
    - class:            Base entity for the door that affects its functionality, usually prop_dynamic works in most cases (REQUIRED).
    - idleAnimation:    Animation the TeleDoor will be in when not in use and the animation it'll return to after use (optional).
    - useAnimation:        Animation the TeleDoor will go to when used (optional).
    - useSound:            Sound that'll play on the TeleDoor (and its linked door) when used (optional).

- NOTE: Use nil instead of "" for optional settings you don't want to use for a TeleDoor.
    -- Example: useSound = nil
    -- When the TeleDoor is used, no sound will play.

==== TeleDoor TEMPLATE ====
    TeleDoor_NAME = TeleDoor.addDoor({
        name            = "",
        model            = "",
        class            = "",
        idleAnimation    = "",
        useAnimation    = "",
        useSound        = ""
    })

--]]

-- Configure TeleDoor below this line.

function TeleDoor.config.initialize()
        -- Server configurations (this will affect how the server restricts the TeleDoor tool):
        TeleDoor.config.ENABLE_OVERRIDE = false; -- Whether or not all doors will be overridden as outlined in the "TeleDoor.config.override()" function.

TeleDoor.config.SPAWN_LIMIT = 6 -- How many TeleDoors any player can have spawned at one time (it's best to keep this as an even number).

TeleDoor.config.MIN_X_OFFSET = -50 -- Minimum distance in the X axis (left/right) the teleporting location can be moved.
        TeleDoor.config.MIN_Y_OFFSET = -50 -- Minimum distance in the Y axis (up/down) the teleporting location can be moved.
        TeleDoor.config.MIN_Z_OFFSET = -50 -- Minimum distance in the Z axis (forward/back) the teleporting location can be moved.

TeleDoor.config.MAX_X_OFFSET = 50 -- Maximum distance in the X axis (left/right) the teleporting location can be moved.
        TeleDoor.config.MAX_Y_OFFSET = 50 -- Maximum distance in the Y axis (up/down) the teleporting location can be moved.
        TeleDoor.config.MAX_Z_OFFSET = 50 -- Maximum distance in the Z axis (forward/back) the teleporting location can be moved.

-- User configurations (this will affect the player's view when using the TeleDoor tool):
        TeleDoor.defaults.door = TeleDoor_CELL -- Initial TeleDoor selected when first equipping the TeleDoor tool.
        TeleDoor.defaults.xOffset = 0 -- Initial X offset selected when first equipping the TeleDoor tool.
        TeleDoor.defaults.yOffset = 0 -- Initial Y offset selected when first equipping the TeleDoor tool.
        TeleDoor.defaults.zOffset = 0 -- Initial Z offset selected when first equipping the TeleDoor tool.
    end

-- Configure TeleDoor overrides below this line (FOR ADVANCED USERS, EDIT WITH CAUTION).

function TeleDoor.config.override()
        --[[
            - To override all doors with a single configuration, simply uncomment any line below and change its value as needed.
            - Additional overrides will need to have commas at the end of the previous line.
            - For example, if you don't want doors to make any noise when they're used, uncomment v.useSound = "", then change "" to nil.
            -- The line of code would then look like this: v.useSound = nil
        --]]

local doors = TeleDoor.doors

for k, v in pairs(doors) do
            --v.name            = ""
            --v.model            = ""
            --v.class            = ""
            --v.idleAnimation    = ""
            --v.useAnimation    = ""
            --v.useSound        = ""
        end
    end