1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

TellTale Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SireElite, Sep 21, 2018.

1. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

telltale games is shutting down probably
    they sacked 225 out of 250 employees
    and are possibly filing for bankruptcy
    they cancelled the wolf among us season 2 and stranger things apparently
    and they're hiring a skeleton crew to finish the twd season 4 which will be shit

moderators and developers/employees are all over twitter and forurms looking for companies and shit
    this might be a late aprils fools but who knows?
    RIP telltale.

edit; it's been confirmed, the ceo posted a statement on twitter aswell.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

f

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SireElite

big f

also they cancelled the walking dead season 4 for minecraft but now they're saying they got "partners" to help with season 4

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. kief

kief kind bud

telltale was good back when they were still 'indie', doing sam & max, bone, and all those other older adventure games. then they started getting major deals, did good job with the first season of walking dead and it all went downhill

what a shame

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. SireElite

i prefer the direction they're going for now since you don't see many games like theirs at all, honestly i think the walking dead is still good, it's just season 3 that made it look like trash

a lot of people say it sucks because of the story or the new characters but that is a bit dumb, how do you expect a game set in a zombie apocalypse not have new and constantly different characters? i can see why people think the story went downhill, season 1 dominates the other 4 but the writing isn't THAT bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hella Sad :( I loved wolf among us.

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)