1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Terminal Plugin

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Nyyrikki, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Nyyrikki

Nyyrikki Clockwork Customer

It's a plugin where citizen can use a special entity to view their status and some other information.

2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

3. Nyyrikki

And, well, I need it, you have a link?

4. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

I've seen it somewhere, dunno where though.

5. Nyyrikki

Nvm, already got what I needed. But thanks anyway!

6. Aspect

Is it the one where you check your Loyalty Points?

7. Nyyrikki

Yep, also it shows your status as citizen, anti-citizen, your name, CID and other. As I will back home, I'll give it a try.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aspect

Alright, lemme know what happens!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What is the link of the plugin? I'm also in need of this plugin.

10. Nyyrikki

Doesn't work, looks like it's outdated.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Nyyrikki

Ok, I got another one, but it needs to be programmed so you can place it somewhere. I added this plugin to my google drive:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qnlm4NOA5eMlFZDYxLjTCkXViaxXCXIn

To add terminal - type coordinates of map point where you want to make it appears, type in console "getpos" so in will show you X Y and Z, setang means angle you're looking under, set this six coordinates in sv_plugin.lua, first three for where it stands and last for where it look to. Don't forget to add your map name, in my situation it's rp_city17_build210.
    Examples lies in sv_plugin.lua

All credits goes to authors - Thermadyle and Blt950, I'm not developer of this plugin.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  12. Aspect

Just found it in my files randomly, and also added a command to spawn it. Cool.