1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important The future of Cloudsixteen

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aberidius, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Hello.

Some of you are probably confused as to why I am suddently sitting on this position. The community of C16 is dying because Clockwork is dying, or is dead. Since Clockwork is the only project that is developed by C16 it's dragging the community with it into the grave.
    Everyone joined this community for a reason, even those who are only talking in the Private Sector on the forums. Honestly, it would be a shame if it suddently closed down.

I have worked on projects of my own that kurozael caught interest for, one in particular that would fit into Cloudsixteen's history. We both agreed on bringing it over to Cloudsixteen in hopes to save the community. There won't be any information or updates posted about the project until we feel confident to do so. I have already made quite some progress on it and with kurozael's help it will kick off faster than expected.

It's may be obvious to some people, some of you already know what it is since you were a part of the project before it was moved to C16, but regardless of what you may think it is, it will be something to look forward to.

I am very excited for the end results and I hope that all of you feel the same.

Cheers.

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Good Coder x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Box x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.