1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

The Hunger Games Peacekeeper Suggestions

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ptilly, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Ptilly

Ptilly Republican Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hello Everyone, I'm wondering what everyone thinks a Peacekeeper Playermodel for a GMOD Hunger Games Server should look like. *Please provide links, Thanks!

I am currently using the Seven Hour War Combine Soldiers.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

3. Valterain

Valterain Dex is a chronic masturbator. Watch out. Clockwork Customer

That looks like someone took a motorcycle helmet and spraypainted it. And then took some leftover armor from Starship Troopers and spraypainted that as well. I would suggest just elaborating off the the books.

4. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

That's... literally from the movie...

5. Valterain

Valterain Dex is a chronic masturbator. Watch out. Clockwork Customer

And movie adaptions are never good. (Not like the base book was good in the first place but it was so much better than the movies)

6. Ptilly

Ptilly Republican Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sorry Everyone, forgot to include that I was talking about Playermodels. XD

7. masterjamie9

masterjamie9 Clockwork Customer Active Member

What.

Anyways anything that's a white sci-fi-ish combat uniform should do. I suppose you could just as well use Combine soldiers for it. It looks better than the movie atleast.

8. [​IMG]
    You could use these.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)