1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP The Mesa - Early Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Augustus, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Augustus

Augustus Fortunas Audentas Iuvat Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we're making another hl2rp11!! hooray111!
    except its' different, because no one can transfer their shitty "combean killer" characters because cps literally just began to exist. oh and everything fucking sucks because there's little food & everything is just now getting fixed in the story.

and we intend on having story progression, all kinds of character tracking, so on.
    all because we're bored
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    So, we're also making a Black Mesa Roleplay server. There are lots planned for it. My staff teams are separate, however, so I require an entirely different base of people to run the BMRP, should they so choose. If you're interested, contact myself - I'd be glad to hear out your prior experiences. I am personally partial to BMRP done right. Yes, we can run both.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. Everything you need to know about the server is on the website which is provided in the links. We have launched the server as well and it is open to the public.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Well this is proof it's finally dead, the fundamental ideals of HL2RP are finally gone and storytelling is out the window. Just name it HL2 dark rp, the story was meant to be the fun part, not running around and shooting things with scripts. Wipe this meme from the face of the earth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Humblebumbled

Humblebumbled Active Member

Care to elaborate?

5. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

it's a meme cato said once on the .DUST thread.

6. Were attempting to not make it a meme, our biggest issue is getting the word out. Were trying to avoid the regular cliches and the things you would normally see. If you got any questions you can add me on steam here or jump on our discord anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Augustus

Augustus Fortunas Audentas Iuvat Clockwork Customer Active Member

In search of an administration team; all current staff have been enveloped by real world obligations(work, namely). Those inquiring pertinent toward this or the other server, feel free to message myself.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)