1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

The Reeplex - Halo Serious Military Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by EmperorJericho, Feb 6, 2016.

1. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

[​IMG]
    In the year 2525, humanity has reached it's height. Dozens of colonies housing millions of humans are spread along the galaxy under the Unified Earth Government. However, many who oppose their rule violently lashed out against them and their military agency, the United Nations Space Command. In the same year, humanity made first contact with the alien theocratic alliance known as the Covenant Empire. Their leaders declared holy war against humanity with the intention to wipe them from existence. Within a small period, the outer colonies fell one by one to the Covenant's superior numbers and technology, soon leading them to invade the Inner colonies in 2536.

The year is now 2545, and most of the Outer colonies have fell, either being glassed or completely abandoned. The UNSC now holds out against the Covenant on the inner colony of Draco III. A Halcyon-class light cruiser known as the UNSC Harvenger is one of many ships in low orbit of Draco III, ready to strike against the invading Covenant forces.

[​IMG]

The UNSC Marine Corps is a branch of the United Nations Space Command Defense Forces responsible for land-based military operations. Their role takes a more offensive one, as opposed to the Army who takes a more defensive role. This is one of two starting whitelists in the server. You will begin as a Private and receive basic training. After completing training, you will be promoted to Private First Class and be eligible to select a military occupation specialty. Most players wanting to participate in ground combat will use this whitelist. The only sub-faction of the Marine Corps is the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. As an ODST, you will participate in special warfare operations within a six man squad. ODSTs are applied for on the forums.
    [​IMG]
    The UNSC Navy is a branch of the United Nations Space Command Defense Forces responsible for naval operations in both space and in water. This is the second and final starting whitelist of the server. Upon creating a character in the UNSC Navy, you will begin as a Crewman Recruit and receive basic training. Afterwards, you will be promoted to Crewman Apprentice and become eligible to choose a military occupation specialty. There are many sub-factions for the UNSC Navy. One of these is the naval pilot. With the use of WAC Halo vehicles on our server, there is a need for those to pilot them. We offer players the chance to prove their ability to use them correctly, and to participate in flying ships during appropriate times. Another sub-faction is the Navy Hospital Corpsmen. Due to the lack of medical personnel within the Marine Corps, the need for it is supplemented by UNSC Naval Corpsmen, much like the USMC and USN in real life. Naval Corpsmen participate in ground combat and act as on field medical personnel. The Office of Naval Intelligence will not be available for play.

Who we are:
    Many of you might remember us from Touchdown, a community made by a few individuals with a dream for quality roleplay with the freedom to not be abused or deal with corruption that would affect your fun on the server.
    Deadi of Reeplex has offered myself the position of Section Leader and has given me the opportunity to build a Halo roleplay under their name with their support. Without them, none of this would have been possible. We are not Touchdown Roleplay, but we will operate very similarly to how it once was.

Our Mission:
    Our mission is simple. We want to provide you, the player, a quality, immersive, and fun experience in the Halo universe. We want nothing more than for you to have fun with what we have to provide for you. We will always assist you when needed, and we will respect you as much as our own administration. However, we expect you to show us the same respect, as well as every other player on the server. This is not a server to sit in and minge or be unserious. Quality and immersion is strictly enforced.

Current Setting:
    We are currently set in the year 2545 during the Battle of Draco III. The server is heavily story driven and will progress with the history of the Human-Covenant War during and following Draco III.

Canon Character Disclaimer:
    Although many canon characters will be mentioned due to them being publicly known, we will not be having canon characters in the server. This is to stop any controversial thoughts of their appearance.

More Information:
    http://thereeplex.com/forums/
    Server IP: 192.99.62.19
    Teamspeak IP: 192.99.62.19
    Content: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=430431603

A very helpful link to learn more about Halo lore:
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist World famous hl2rp connoisseur Active Member

I'll check it out as soon as I can.

Exited to pilot those WACs. At least when it comes out.

Also, will the server work much like adamant? Where most of the time they are on a home ship (where, of course, events can still happen. Such as player driven ones, boarding parties, etc) and, say, every Saturday there is a well planned "deployment" event.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  3. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

Please don't make the same mistakes from Touchdown and give the bad roleplayers covenant, spartans, and high positioned characters. That was dreadful. Get some well versed and good players.

Also try and function OPs more like SD's way, much more efficient. I'll definitely be stopping by whenever it's up.

4. EmperorJericho

-No Elites on the server
    -One Spartan-III, that's it.

Our problem last time was leniency. No more nice guy. We're not putting up with bullshit this time.

Edit: Help me help you as well, please. Let me know if problems arise, because I only had one person tell me about these things last time.

Edit for the edit: That was you, so keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for the previous insight and it would do us good if you can do the same for us this time.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  5. EmperorJericho

Mostly. Our map has a surface to it, so we can do daily skirmishes on the ground, and we'll be doing a lot of multi-day deployments where we set up FOBs, etc.

6. h y p e

• Like Like x 1
  7. EmperorJericho

We are now open for passive and will be having our first event on Saturday, February 13th at 3 PM Pacific Time Zone

8. TheFancyAlchemist

Ah shit I'm gonna be on vacation. I hope that I'll at least have the time to check out the passive.

9. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

ive been craving for halorp

10. I've been chilling here - Probably the best halo RP server out there in terms of RP quality and general lack of stupid.

11. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

jax is interesting

12. EmperorJericho

We are currently in Operation: FIREWATCH.
    [​IMG]
    After moving through the rubble of "New Dallas", the Marines established "Forward Operating Base Zeus". Very makeshift, but it gets the job done
    [​IMG]
    Mercy Team made themselves comfortable too:
    [​IMG]

Forward Operating Base Zeus will be operational until the 20th on Saturday! Hope to see you guys here with us to push the Covenant off Draco III!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  13. wish i could play but too much content caused my computer to break so rip

14. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

Well, this doesn't look bad.
    Who knows, I might even join. As long as there aren't 999 spartans.

15. EmperorJericho

There's only one and he's reserved for main events.

16. EmperorJericho

We're still standing, and we have new models for the Marines!
    [​IMG]

17. definitely gonna check it out someday this week

• Like Like x 1
  18. TheFancyAlchemist

Wait, is there different armor for chest and head etc?

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. EmperorJericho

No, they're the same. Just higher res than our old ones.

20. Starkiller

Starkiller OwO whats this!

I want to believe this isn't full of autistic ODST troops and spergs that rambo at the sight of Covenant

Also why do you have UNSC gear from Earth and planet Reach?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016

Previous Readers (Total: 0)