1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

The Reeplex - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Chernobyl Rising (Mapping)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by DeadiKation, Jun 16, 2015.

1. DeadiKation

DeadiKation Clockwork Customer Active Member

This post has been moved and re-formatted to be map development updates regarding Stalker Themed maps for a different gamemode. As such this thread will only be used for map updates whenever I get around to posting here.​

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Is this a different framework too?

3. DeadiKation

I don't think you took the time to actually read my post, nor watch the video I've provided. I'll repeat and post it for you;

Including the video
    http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5cc3jzm6bt8pnxb/hl2_2015-06-12_21-30-37-90.avi

If this still doesn't answer your question, No. It's run on Clockwork. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

EDIT: Added new Faction Images

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  4. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

Honestly, I'm really looking forward to this now. A lot of development is going into this.

5. I've had bad experiences with STALKER RP...

But might as well give it a shot, seems like there a lot more improvements than the past STALKER RPS.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DeadiKation

Sorry to hear that, I'm not going to overpromise you and say that your experience will be perfect / more enjoyable. I'm just hoping to learn from the mistakes of the past (Mine and others) and make sure it can be the best it can.

Also in other news, I contacted Statua, He'll probably be making a few maps for me. We're starting with the Zaton location.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Vamure

Vamure ur dad is on grinder Active Member

seems decent, whats the rules regarding s2k?

8. DeadiKation

To be honest, I'm in a grey area and need suggestions for that. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. itself is a very item heavy and S2K-esque type of schema / rp. But I wanted to employ some S2K mechanics that only make you enter a bleed out stance where you can still Roleplay. This is just me thinking out loud though.

Initially the rules for that itself are standard, S2RP is encouraged, S2K will happen in firefights (Getting rules set up with some dynamic reinforcements rules), and general S2K is allowed in specific situations. (I.E. Firefights, PK, Long ranged Raids, etc) Hopefully we don't need to employ S2K too much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

Honestly, good idea. This is something I've been planning to do for my next community, and it fits the intended gamemode well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

deadi knows what he's doing, from what i've seen

however, one issue i saw back in omega nine @DeadiKation was you always seemed distant, and the staff team weren't tracked very well - i don't know if that's changed with ARG, 5 Star Gaming, or RX, but that was the one main issue i always had.

as well, you should really get that teamspeak fixed up with usergroup organization as well as getting a standardized icon pack so you dont have this as a thing.

besides that, i'm sure the server will be good and, if it was anything like omega 9, there won't be scripts being handed out left and right so you actually have to try to get equipment, unlike some recent stalker RPs i've seen.

+support, would join but lazarus

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. DeadiKation

Well I know you can play at both places :)

Yes. That was because I had a small falling out with datz sadly. But we patched it up after omega nine.

Also yes, been busy with work but I'll fix it when I hop on

• Like Like x 1
  12. I worked together with DeadiKation on Omega Nine back in 2013, he definitely knows what he's doing and this server deserves the attention it's seeking.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Biger53

Biger53 Active Member

I can vouch, these guys are very good and pros.
    Basically Lazarus/Spire but stalker.
    W/ 0 cancer

Lots of stuff to do and lots of rp to be seen.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  14. Looking nice, Deadi. I'll be sure to check this out once you guy's launch as well.

15. DeadiKation

Speaking of which. I'll be sure to join Datz and check out Lazarus!

And thanks!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. DeadiKation

Sorry for the double post, but I have updates!
    The custom map we're commissioning is set to be in Zaton, and will be available for livestream by the mapper, Statua.

If you'd like to follow development, he'll be starting on ours tomorrow afternoon (Possibly)
    http://www.twitch.tv/statuaaliquis

Also from CakeZ, we have models being ported over. This is our first batch from the mod, MISERY.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not only this, but we're going to be palette swapping these as well, so all factions will have certain variants (Camos included), and certain props will be ported as items / mix and match as props in PAC 3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

I wouldn't rip shit from MISERY. Models have awful texture quality. At least the weapon models did.

18. DeadiKation

Well, Take a look at the ones above and tell me how they look.

• Like Like x 1
  19. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

Being honest? It's sort of a step up. The xray engine is horrible at times because the models look really plastic-y.
    The second picture where there's a flashlight shined on the seva suit- that's what I'm talking about. The models kind of look horrible under light.
    I admire your effort, though. Good luck.

Quick question-- will there be female characters? I mean... the zone isn't exactly a place full of females, so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. DeadiKation

You've got a very valid point there, I'll ask CakeZ to look into some lighting, It'll cost me extra probably, but it's worth it.

I don't believe that CakeZ specifically can create that from scratch, but I'm sure I'll find a way to get females added on for some of the variants. Simply because people like to RP Females, and there are females in the Zone (In the game 1-2, and in the books a few more, but far and few between)

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)