1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

The Reeplex - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Chernobyl Rising (Mapping)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by DeadiKation, Jun 16, 2015.

1. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

Usually people who roleplay as females in the zone just do it for the sake of ERP. But, I guess I get what you mean. In a sense.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Biger53

Biger53 Active Member

ERP is not the community you are here for ;).

3. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

I roleplay female and male interchangeably with character death but I just don't erp but I get what you mean

4. corrin

People tend to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DeadiKation

DeadiKation Clockwork Customer Active Member

To be honest, I get the point. Though I'm planning on removing ERP and just having it fade to black for this reason. Sure it's going to happen, but we're in the Zone. I don't think this would be anyone's top priority logically speaking.

A lot of my community members I know are just doing it to ERP Sadly :/

Also about the models as well, My aim was to bring them above the quality of the TnB ones everyone uses. And possibly make variants like TnB but better detail.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  6. I've done some previous reskinning for Stalker models before, I may be able to help you guys out.
    [​IMG]
    Example, clear sky exoskeleton.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. CakeZ

How well do you know normal maps? The ones ripped directly from the game don't play well with Source.

8. DeadiKation

Actually that would be more than helpful. I just need to know if you wanted paid for that work. I know for a fact that CakeZ Definitely needs the help for the viewmodels as well as I need more variants.

EDIT: He beat me to it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CakeZ

Well, Ninja Nub helped me solve the normal map problem, but we will need someone to texture viewmodel arms. If you're interested, hit one of us up.

10. DeadiKation

Some more models from CakeZ, First batch is done :)

Freedom, Duty, and Neutrals (90 variants)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

50% of the map's base landscape is done. This is what Zaton currently looks like

[​IMG]

Base landscape is just terrain, nothing fancy.

11. CakeZ

a number of the models use assets from the Metro games as well
    not showcased here

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. corrin

Pretty nice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Inline

Inline Active Member

I know what Lazarus is doing with their map is having the map have multiple "layers" with /almost seamless/ teleportation between each layer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. DeadiKation

Yeah, A form of instancing. I'm actually going with a different approach on it just to squeeze more into the map. But if they've found a secret to being able to layer it and pack as much as possible, I'm all ears.

15. CakeZ

it's a good way to deal with grid size but makes /visual/ seamlessness difficult, as well as 3d skybox incorporation

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CakeZ

cheeki breeki iv damke
    [​IMG]

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  17. DeadiKation

First batch is in. Working on Military, Monolith, and Mercs next.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hud and Radio icons for when you're radioing in. (Yes there is an ammo counter down there)

• Good Coder Good Coder x 4
  18. AtlasTheSpacePirate

AtlasTheSpacePirate How do I change my Title?

Fucking can't wait for this server.

19. corrin

The icons next to the radio things look a tad big. Looks sick though.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. For something like your PDA system, I would recommend having smaller, circular icons. I think it would simply look better.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)