1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Thoughts on my loading screen?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Greekin, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

I know it isn't much, but I wanted your guys opinion :)

I really don't like loadscreens with lots of text, so I went for a more minimalistic approach that was also thematic.
    edit: i've taken suggestions and have updated the load screen. see the "NEW LOAD SCREEN" spoiler :)
    OLD LOAD SCREEN:
    [​IMG]
    NEW LOAD SCREEN:
    [​IMG]

The image of the cartoon cat is my avatar- it'll change depending on your avatar. The label on the polaroid changes to your username.
    I'm proud of this, it looks pretty nice
    I've made a few other loadscreens before, but this one is by far my favourite. let me guys know what yall think of it :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'd suggest more deterioration on the photographs and perhaps a transparent overlay with the same texture over the polaroid presenting the player pic. Otherwise, it seems like a neat idea so far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

Alright, give me a few minutes I'll update it

4. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

hate to double post, but just thought i'd let you know i've updated it :)

edit: yikes, didn't realize i cut the corner of that one picture off. ignore that lol <3
    here is the loading screen url so you can see for yourself i fixed it xoxo

5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Gives it a little more consistency with the rest of the page. Nice work!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

7. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

better pictures of ppl :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. dead flag blues

Better yet, stock photos with watermarks?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

Previous Readers (Total: 0)