1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Trudeau's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Trudeau, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Claude

Claude Clockwork Customer

2. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

It's just stored in the character data JSON. Your database might be configured to not like some special characters in it.

3. -snip-

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  4. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

What are you talking about?

5. Nevermind i'm saying bullshit sometimes..

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

Added CWU Transfer Fix to the OP.

7. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

whats that

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  8. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

9. Svensis

Svensis Guest

-snip- im dumb

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  10. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

It's just telling you the AddCombineDisplayLine hook is overriden by CTO, which it has to be to change how it works.

11. Mr. Meow

Mr. Meow will code for food Clockwork Customer Active Member

plugin hooks are > than schema hooks, you could simply return anything and schema hook will never be run. Or at least it was like this, I'm confused working with 5 different CW versions and 3 more gamemodes that override hooks the same way.

12. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

It's not a hook, it's a schema function called inside other schema hooks.

13. hillman56

hillman56 Clockwork Customer

I downloaded CTO and I was wondering if there is a way to where CP can't see other CP names and camera names through walls?

14. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

No, there isn't. You're meant to see them. Sorry.

15. Johnny

Johnny Clockwork Customer

16. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

Due to requests, I'll add configurations to CTO so that biosignals can't be seen through walls if the server owner wants it that way. And a maximum visible distance configuration that can be used with or instead. (These settings won't effect things like biosignal losses and requests).

If anyone has suggestions, I might get around to putting them in v2.

17. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

Updated two of my plugins:

Combine Technology Overlay 2.0
    • CID tag system. To sum it up, visible CID tags (the white things on the front and back of Citizens' jumpsuits) can be read by the Combine. CID tags can be toggled for individual characters using /CharSetHasTags.
    • Many new configuration options, including an ability to have biosignals obstructed by walls. They're listed on the plugin centre.
    • Many improvements and tweaks.
    Better Viewdata 2.0
    • Added the ability to use CID as input.

18. RCT or some other unit can enter the /viewdata and just all loyalty points from human. Does that have logs?

19. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

Admins can look at who last viewed someone's data in the console, it logs when the command is used

20. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

Uploaded a CTO patch to fix this error being spammed:
    Code:
    [Clockwork] The 'HUDPaintForeground' plugin hook has failed to run.
    gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/cto/plugin/cl_hooks.lua:191: attempt to get length of local 'violations' (a nil value)

Sorry about that. Somehow didn't happen to me at first when testing v2.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)