1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Trying to test another concept.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by emms, Apr 16, 2019.

1. emms

emms eskimo Clockwork Customer

Which of these two concepts would you guys enjoy more?

Both concepts are based after the Universal Union draining Earth of all of their resources. The Vortigaunts managed to find an Earth-like planet and they teleport themselves alongside lots of humans to it to start over on this new planet. Here’s where the split comes in.

Would you rather play on a server where the Combine managed to find the planet and their goal is again enslave Vorts, humans, and gain resources from this new planet so they manage to destroy what humanity had rebuilt, built labor camps, and now humans are on their last knees to defeat the Union once and for all (keep note that there is new tech and culture due to the time passing and the bonding with Vortigaunts) or would you rather play on a server where everyone starts as a CP and the goal is to literally just fight Xen and re-enslave the Vorts with no citizens around?

Thank you for taking your time to respond below.

2. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Veteran Active Member

I'd say the first is more interesting.

3. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

First one. To me the second is just a war gamemode.

4. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

First one is great. More factions and roles is attractive for players ;)

5. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Retard Clockwork Customer Active Member

Depends really. The first one would be pretty fun, however having a Combine Military RP can also be a fun concept. I'd probably enjoy either personally.

6. I'd prefer the first one, everyone being CPs doesn't sound that fun to me. I don't even think CPs would be sent anywhere outside of this dimension realistically.