1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

uh PSA i guess

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Sixx, Jul 10, 2018 at 12:48 AM.

1. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

[​IMG]
    @kurozael renew your SSL lol this makes it really easy for people to keylog things
    @everyone watch out what you put in on the site and consider starting some scans

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Who the fuck is kurozael? This forum isn't about that anymore, faggot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I don't think C16 has ever used SSL for their forums, nor for their store as well. If it were an expired certificate your browser would've most likely put up a big warning saying the connection wasn't secure.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

isn’t that how monkah managed to get into the FTP and wipe a tonne of shit or am I losing my mind
    oh shit my bad :/

5. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

yeah prepare to get doxxed kid it's over
    i'm already inside your roblox account

6. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

no please anything but that I’ll send you 1,000,000 vbux and all my TF2 hats please man be reasonable here

7. CPT. Maxii

fine.
    but don't mess with me again kid

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I'm not sure, if it was then I don't think I was around when that happened.

9. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

worst part is even though I got unbanned someone (probs kief) thought it’d be great to tick the little “discouraged” box in xenforo’s admin panel so that I’d randomly get logged out or half my post wouldn’t draft so I keep needing to relog my user and password every time I check C16

i only know what this is because i have xenforo myself

/shrug

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. CPT. Maxii

lol you got discouraged?

11. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

yeah I got banned for throwing poop around in the private sector (imagine getting banned in private sector) and the admins really didn’t like me so kuro had to unban me

then when someone realised kuro wanted me to stay unbanned they discouraged me so that I’d stop coming back

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. CPT. Maxii

dang bro