1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Underrated movies thread

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Mellojello, May 13, 2017.

1. Decided to make another thread after forever, so yeah. Anyway, you saw the title, just list a movie you think is underrated or hasn't been appreciated enough. Sorry if this was made by someone else recently, or if this is in the wrong section.

Anywho, my personal favorite movie that I think is severely underrated is Legion. It was made in 2010, and is about a fallen angel who comes from Heaven after learning that Heaven plans to send angels to possess people to kill a baby who is gonna be born that is the second son of God. Ergo replacing Jesus. (I may have gotten this wrong, haven't watched it in a year or so.) Anyway, this fallen angel goes to a diner in the middle of bumfuck nowhere where this baby's mother is located. It's pretty fuckin scary just in concept alone. The possessed people seem more like demons than angels and the action is pretty damn good. Some characters can be really insufferable tho. I give it an 8/10. Pretty damn good, but not perfect.

Now what's some of your favorite underrated movies C16? I've shown you mine, so now you show me yours.

2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

There's a neo-noir, crime thriller directed by Christopher Nolan named Memento (2001) which I've always been particularly fond of. While the pacing of the story might be a bit unusual with scenes playing out of sequence, it really shares a gripping story of a man which can't retain short-term memory as he attempts to unravel the events leading to his wife's murder.

3. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Foodfight.

4. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

Ran by Akira Kurosawa.

5. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

6. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

what's that film called where daniel radcliffe has to infiltrate a neo-nazi organization?

7. Generisk Løytnant

imperium

8. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist World famous hl2rp connoisseur Active Member

Dude bro party massacre 3 isn't really underrated (100% on rotten tomatoes) it's just not we'll know enough good movie

9. buddyfrancis

buddyfrancis Surfin' Poo-S-A

• Like Like x 1
  10. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

irreversible

french film about two guys who hunt down a rapist. fuckin amazin atmosphere and has one of the best beatdown scenes in cinema.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish

TAXI DRIVER

eyes wide shut

12. Generisk Løytnant

i haven't seen the movie in ages and i don't know how well it did for its time

but it's Limitless? i can't remember if it's good or not b/c i can't find a place to stream it, and i don't feel like buying it

13. Limitless is a good movie, I liked the story line and I think it is one of the best Bradley Cooper's acts.

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)